Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Carol Zoldik chapter 3 . 3/18
Updateeee Onegaiiiiiiii
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Ok, so I know I've committed on this fic before, but I can't help but do it again.

I agree with some of your other reviewers, if you're having a hard time writing a big part of the fic, you could just add in some random chapters of how Ritsuka and Soubi begin to bond. Have Soubi show Ritsuka around, and since Soubi has 'training' tomorrow, maybe Ritsuka can help bandage Soubi up or something like that.

I also like the idea (put out by another reviewer) about although Seimi (Is that right? I have a hard time spelling his name) wanted Ritsuka's time in the past to make Ritsuka disgusted by Soubi, make it so Ritsuka becomes even closer to Soubi, since he understands his past now.

Also, I think I read somewhere that Soubi lost his ears around the age of 14, but he still has ears in your fic, so maybe well Ritsuka's in the past, he sees Soubi loose his ears (after it happens of course, cause I can't imagine Ritsuka watching Soubi be raped without doing anything).

Sorry, I'm rambling, anywho, no matter what you do, I just hope you update soon, because I love this fic, and have read it three times already! :D
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
You should really update :) It was awesome!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Awww! This is a good story! Please, please, please update! I wanna read more, please!
a-kun chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
hmmm...stuck you say.

this is a suggestion that you take or leave. just in case, i am not going to use my real name, though i'm probably easy to find cause my name also starts with A.

perhaps you can have ritsuka...

a) visit nagisa to have a preview of how the zeros were made (i'm not sure WHEN they were made, though)

b) explore the seven moons academy (is there a class separate for sentouki and sacrifices? when do they start schooling? when do they have spell battles?)

c) watch how Soubi fight. hey, who knows, ritsuka could even be his "mock" sacrifice during a practice battle.

that's all. hope i helped.
Amara chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Your story is just amazing! Please continue it! Oh, don't get me wrong, I respect your writer's blog but please please don't forget about this story! It's very original and touching and I just need to figure out what happens next.

"You were expecting to share? Already?" HAHAHHAHA! It sounds just like Soubi! I think you handle the characters very well.

Also, I agree with fugu-chan. It's a good idea for the next chapter the "Soubi-shows-Ritsuka-around". Of course later Ritsuka has to find out about Soubi's lessons and maybe comfort him? Mmm...I would also like to see little Youji and Natsuo again they are so adorable!

Sorry for my non-stop review and my selfish requests. I hope they helped a bit!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
This is wonderful. 3

I want you to continue sooo bad. Dx I want to see what happens!
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Dude, please update this story. It is amazing. I really want some more of it...and since it is my birthday (really, I'm not making that up, born Nov. 05, 1989), I can demand anything I want...I hope...please? Pretty please?

fugu-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Younger Soubi is so adorable! Seriously, I want to read more. It'll probably be devastating, since it seems to be leading to Ritsuka finding out about him and Ritsu, but I'm fascinated.

If you claim to be stuck for the next chapter, how about just a simple Soubi-getting-used-to-Ritsuka and showing him around? Soubi won't know what's up, but Ritsuka will probably secretly be trying to find out all sorts of little details (like what color are Soubi's socks? Does he even wear socks? Can you imagine Soubi doing something as mundane as sock shopping?) lol... but at the very least, a basic chapter like that might get you back into things and give you new ideas! And it would give us a new chapter to gobble up~

Maybe you could kind of talk about the layout of the school, or the kinds of classes they have. Does Ritsuka go to class with Soubi, or do they just hang out? Or does Soubi go, and Ritsuka snoops around his room while he's gone? I'd love to see some more insight into Soubi's thoughts throughout the next day. You already started talking about how bothered he is by not having a partner, so throw in some more of that? At the same time, he'd be torn between having a new roommate but knowing he'll be taken away soon too.

I don't know how long you plan on keeping Ritsuka stuck in the past, but I feel like (at least) two main things could happen. First, he's there for a long time and Soubi gradually opens up to him. Maybe this is how Ritsuka finds out about Ritsu's "lessons". They'd become friends, potentially leading to all sorts of "remember me in the future" cliches. Or, second, Soubi could end up distrusting Ritsuka because he sees through Ritsuka's ulterior motives. But that would probably end up somehow altering their current relationship. (Of course, that's what Seimei wants. But no one really likes him...)

I guess I'm basically suggesting you keep the next chapter to this day of Soubi showing Ritsuka around and establishing some sort of bond. From there, Ritsuka probably won't be able to change any of Soubi's broken past. But rather than be disgusted by it (like Seimei is hoping), he'll be even more compassionate and understand Soubi more than ever. I don't know... you can take it wherever you want! I will dedicatedly read no matter what~

Thanks for a wonderful story so far! I hope you can find some inspiration~
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Loooooove it of course! But I think you should have Ritsuka get pulled into Soubis training. You know get training of his own but not become broken like soubi was... Just so that he can get stringer and what not. I think it would help later on right? Wouldn't want Soubi to hut himself TOO much for ritsuka sake.. ;)
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I LOVE THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH! ! ! :))))) pleAse update soon! ... Well until I read the next two chApters that is ;)
youkai chick supreme chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
OMG! You is continuing this? Because this is one of the most interesting and original ideas for a Loveless fic I've ever heard of. And dammit I want more! Poor young!Soubi was lonely, but now he won't be! Not that it really matters in the long run... But still! He needs hugs. I'm so interested to see where you would go with this (besides the obvious, pain-filled memories). So interesting!
Deekavenger chapter 3 . 4/27/2010