Reviews for This Time Around
Bigsisterjules chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
At the end your all serious then will mrs. Phelps press charges? Lol
PillowLove chapter 36 . 12/10/2010
Aww...well...get better with whatever is happening in your life right now. And come back soon! Please finish the story! I want to know what happpens! :D
Just4Me chapter 36 . 12/10/2010
I hope you do get back to this story, because I've really enjoyed it. Don't stop writing, whatever you do.
Mackenzie L chapter 35 . 11/21/2010
Nice job! This was recommended to me by another author. I usually don't read AH fic, but I gave it a try. Keep writing!
russetfurbr chapter 35 . 11/14/2010
Hey, I really love your story. I made a review to it in my blog. You might want to check it out. I hope you like it.
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 35 . 11/4/2010
Paramore! Where is my imaginary candy? ha. This was a really depressing chapter but well writen and it really helped to see more inside her head. That way we can understand her better. This is what I needed to read right now, I am down and depressed and even scared at the moment. I have tests Saturday morning to see what is wrong with me and I have a feeling the doctor's aren't letting me in on everything they know since they think fourteen year old's "can't handle stuff." What ever. But compared to what this girl has been going through, I feel lucky. Thank you for this chapter(:

-Sydney
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
great chapter! its good that you put in that sad moment, so we can see exactly what Nessie's feeling, if that makes sense. but anyways, great as always!
dazzleglo chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
Wow what a really intense chapter. So glad Jake went by the house, that's good.
HollyShannenForever chapter 35 . 11/3/2010
this should really be a Nessie/Jake fic. I know i said that before haha. anyway great job on this chapter...really depressing but i can feel Nessie's pain.
Just4Me chapter 35 . 11/2/2010
Very powerful - a real breakthrough for Nessie. Not at all morbid, just painfully truthful.
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
are you going to updare?
DKJFVLERVAG15 chapter 34 . 10/4/2010
are you gonna update faster?
dazzleglo chapter 33 . 9/28/2010
I get why she had to go and why they let her go. Sometimes you need to be alone and she couldn't do that at home, she needed her time and she's a lot older in mind than the average 16 yr old.

Just catching up on my reading, so just getting to this now.
russetfurbr chapter 34 . 9/27/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! How cute was that...

I love it. Update soon.
HollyShannenForever chapter 34 . 9/17/2010
Yay I hope Jake apologizes soon love his talk with Bella!