Reviews for Lover's return spell
A friend chapter 35 . 2/4
I love everything about this story
Please chapter 20 . 7/27/2017
I really want that potion and spell to work me! Please let it work!
Start with Boom chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Omg... knowning Hermione she's going to feel a bit responsible for not helping him with the protection charms.
peachykween chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
You keep saying emu and what does that even mean?
Ginny chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
AAAAUUUGGGHHHH!
Book Princess-313 chapter 34 . 1/31/2016
I feel like there are some weaker moments in your books, which I dislike but understand. I also find Scott Logan unnerving, awesome, kind, caring, silly, sarcastic, and crazy in a good way. Your portrayal of Hermione is amazing. She seems stronger than in the books, yet delicate too. I look up to you and your writing.

Your biggest fan,
Maya
Book Princess-313 chapter 31 . 1/31/2016
I love this. I want to change my username. I still love Dramione (always will) but Cedric/Hermione is awesome!

Maya, a.k.a. hermioneanddracofanficwillrule
Book Princess-313 chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
Thanks a lot! One reason is awesome: this fills up the unhappiness I've felt about Cedric since the end of book four. The other is sarcastic: I'm crying right now.

Your biggest fan,
Maya, a.k.a. hermioneanddracofanficwillrule
Suzuki 3 chapter 37 . 7/3/2015
Listen, I love your story, but I have some problems with it. Your grammar in earlier chapters, really made me want to stop reading it. I suggest going back and changing it. Just when someone is speaking, like Hermione said, "blimey!" I really think this would help you.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
I found this story last week and since then ive been hooked! Im glad there is a sequel so i beter start reading. Sorry i didnt review but i wanted to read further so badly
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Love it
TheShiningStar chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Wow! This is sooooo interesting !
PineapplePassion chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
Loved it! Fantastic writing, can't wait to read more of your stories (as this one was so lovely!)
Cassie-011 chapter 37 . 12/10/2013