Reviews for A Lean and Hungry Look
listen-to chapter 1 . 4/7
I hope you still read reviews for this story. I return to it now and again. It is so well written. I like the way you painted Pansy, Hermione, and the chemistry between them.
monkgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great story! You are an excellent writer. I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
My good God this was one off the best tales that I have ever read. thank you very much.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I wish there was another scene or two of Pansy and Hermione to show how they come to feel for each other, but past that, it was a very good story with a unique pairing.
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awesome story.
SteLLaR37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I never thought Pansy and Hermione could be a caring pair or a hot couple, but you put them together in an amazing way! Love, love, love it! :)
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh this was a fun romp to read. I loved all the little snarky and biting dialogue. The 'villians' were a nice twist. Dawlish was pure mischief and I really enjoyed your ability to have all the characters little quirks shine through. 'Bossy' made me smirk. Thanks for sharing your little brain gem, it is much appreciated.
onezero chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I didn't previously leave a review I think, this is the third time I've read this and it is my favourite Pansy/Hermione fic. So I just wanted you to know that I love your writing. Thanks for this brilliant piece.
Lori Ellen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised to find this story on fanfiction. I first read this one on the Passion and Perfection femslash sight.
MasteringtheMachine chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So I realise that it was a while ago you wrote this an that you might never see this review, but I really feel the need to express how utterly amazing this fanfic was. Hermione/Pansy is one of my OTP's and to find such a well-written story for such a minor pairing was somethiing I couldn't imagine.

The pacing is good, as is the structure and the grammer. What I liked the most though was your charecterisation of Pansy. I really like how you write her, the way her feelings for Hermione grew steadily rather than them being thrown together and such. (Oh, and yay for top!Hermione )

/ Alex
The Night was Moist chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Brilliant story! I've been looking for Hermansy fics that take place outside of Hogwarts, and this really did the job.
Penguinf1uff chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I couldn't stop reading this until the end. It was rather shocking to find out who it was that was after Pansy. I also loved that you stayed a little true to the ending of Pansy in the books, but her and Hermione didn't seem the need to clear the past air between them. As if they've matured enough to just move on, silently.

Although I have to say, the ending seemed a little rushed. The pace in the aftermath. But that could be because I wanted more, so I might be biased.

Overall, great writing and story. Excellent love making scene. I hope you write another Hermansy.
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Amazing story, really enjoyed it. You write terrifically. The plot was original and suitably complex. Your characters are believable and very likable (except for Ron, who's a git), Pansy's development is very nicely done.

The ending was great and wrapped everything up nicely.

Thanks for sharing this!
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was soooooo good! I do hope you'll write another Pansy/Hermione story, because you write them together so well.
Jacheis chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I can't believe I found a way-more-than BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, with a(n amazing) PLOT, Pansy/Hermione fanfiction. You've just definitely brightened my very dull day. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »