Reviews for A Lean and Hungry Look
Taka Ryo chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow ! I enjoyed that very much. It's a true pleasure to read. Congrats !
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/5
That ... was lovely.

I don't normally (read: have never, nor did I ever expect to) ship Hermione and Pansy. But you made it work.

It was your summary that lured me in, with Pansy's life being threatened for unknown reasons. I was much more curious about that than about their possible relationship ... but, DAMN, you wordsmith! You plot artist! Nicely done!

I can't think of any reason not to add this to Favorites.
Tron chapter 1 . 1/21
This was an amazing read! Probably the best fic I've read for this pairing. Will happily read anything you write in the future!
QuietNight chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was great! I really enjoyed reading a Pansy/Hermione story that took place out of hogwarts! I enjoyed all the characters and the plot!
Ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Ok, so this was amazing. I honestly just clicked for shits and giggles because I had never heard of this pairing before, and was feeling rather put out by the lack of quality Luna/Hermione in this fandom (seriously, where is it? There's, like, a bazillion fans out there and like 3 fics. It's blasphemy, I say!) Anywho - this blew my expectations out the water. It was really well-written, funny, believable, and just an all-around joy to read. I'm actually quite upset that you haven't written more Potter stuff, because I would happily read the crap out of it. And now you've spoiled me for this pairing because it's actually adorable and I have no idea where to find more of it.

So, ranting aside, thanks so much for writing and sharing! (And, I mean, if you ever want to write some Hermione/Luna stuff ever, I'm sure you'd find lots of readers!)
Anna chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Wow
beaches13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Very nice. You seem to be able to suck me into stories where I'm not sure I'll like pairing and wind up truly enjoying them . Thanks for sharing.
listen-to chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I hope you still read reviews for this story. I return to it now and again. It is so well written. I like the way you painted Pansy, Hermione, and the chemistry between them.
monkgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great story! You are an excellent writer. I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
My good God this was one off the best tales that I have ever read. thank you very much.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I wish there was another scene or two of Pansy and Hermione to show how they come to feel for each other, but past that, it was a very good story with a unique pairing.
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awesome story.
SteLLaR37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I never thought Pansy and Hermione could be a caring pair or a hot couple, but you put them together in an amazing way! Love, love, love it! :)
Ryoshu chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh this was a fun romp to read. I loved all the little snarky and biting dialogue. The 'villians' were a nice twist. Dawlish was pure mischief and I really enjoyed your ability to have all the characters little quirks shine through. 'Bossy' made me smirk. Thanks for sharing your little brain gem, it is much appreciated.
onezero chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I didn't previously leave a review I think, this is the third time I've read this and it is my favourite Pansy/Hermione fic. So I just wanted you to know that I love your writing. Thanks for this brilliant piece.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »