Reviews for Cooking With Barricade
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
that just plainly ridicules but primus if you didn't now how to cook now you do. when ever i cook i have some issues setting something on fire is a frequent one ha im a female human version of cade
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
love the barricade stories.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Very funny! I bet he burns salad too!
Mixedfan8643 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
"Turn your kitchen into a nuclear war zone."

Pfffft...AH HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! Barricade sure knows how to FAIL at cooking doesn't he?! One question...how did he turn his kitchen into a nuclear war zone by pouring a bowl of cereal?! Are they "Atom Flakes" and they explode if you pour them too fast or something? Still though, this is hilarious! Barricade's such an epic fail! It's funny seeing the Decepticons doing something funny isn't it and it's funnier happening to them then it is to the Autobots!
Shadowcat63 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
very funny, but I do have one queston thought what was trying to make in the first place?
CharlotteAnnRae chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Okay so I definitely read this one-shot waaaay too much, but every time I do the ending result is always laughter. So much laughter I start to cry. And once the crying starts the laughing gets louder, until I'm choking on my laughter and I cannot get air into my lungs. You are an excellent writer!

Sunshine & Smiles,

CharlotteAnnRae :D
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OH MY LORD! XD *giggle-snort* i can't stop laughing! XD
ralexis cor chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this is so funny hee poor barricade he really needs cooking lessons [as id anyone one would give decepticons cooking lessons]
Lightningfall chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
OMG THATS THE FUNNYIST THING EVER!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Is it bad that I know the language Bonecrusher uses when he's out of swear words?
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awesome.

He should have his own cooking show!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, Jesus. xD well done
Bumblebee2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was really really funny. xD
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
...sadly I know people like this.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009