Reviews for Operation: RDT Ruining the Date of Takuya
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 8 . 1/27
This is super random and occ haha. Noticed a few mistakes there but nothing major. Funny story
Michelle Cha chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
i love this story it is so cute, can u make more of these type of story's please i love it :-)
Digidestined Dragon Rider chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
pakiusap naman ... gumawa ka ng Filipino
susuportahan kita dyan

kaya mo yan.. 3
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
uh, i think you mean 'Italic' not 'Italian', that would be Zoe
aUgOuX chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
sweet! ehem! uhm,ur 100% supporter says that this story just got 10.0 gravity!

suggestions: make a songfic,touch my hand by david archuleta...i'd sure love that, or maybe not only me, lhallavz
eighteen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
nce one!go cholie bear
dingcs chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
LOL great chapter. Takuya and Zoe... *shakes head* too young, too young... haaha can'twait for ur next story! Check ya out laterz :)
Royal Court Jester chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
ok it's just me or everybody is horny today LOL

Kouji has a girlfriend! I didn't know that good for you dude!

I'm a little disturbed with Kouichi, I'll keep an eye on him

after the incident with naked people and a camera and since you lock them in the room I think Takuya and Zoe will resume their...emm...er...well you know what, a and don't sit in that sofa if I were you _

good final chapter

see ya brea-nineteen! later
blackandblood chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
haha that was funny. kouichi with the tea party just made me go O_o;...but i really liked the part with takuya and zoe. it's not what you think! really! well, i look forward to your next fic laterz _
ValiantOne1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Ahahahahahaha! That was a good one. especaiily when Kouji threw the soda at Takuya. I'm surprised no one else noticed lol. Good Job! *thumbs up*
ValiantOne1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
lol the walkie talkies. It was funny how Kouichi used it even though Kouji was right there. I look forward to some more "exciting" moments between Takuya and Zoe
ValiantOne1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, sorry I'm late. Just wanna say that I like this story already. Oh, and thanks for supporting my story on your profile. I didn't know.
don'tchaknowme4life chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
aw, it's over T-T. I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet and funny! Awesome-tastic job on this one.

See ya.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Hey man! great story! i laughed and laughed untill i had to be sent to the hospital. any way continue the story. i am waiting for the next chapter.
blackandblood chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
haha busted! the ending was so cute, and of course the guys got caught. can't wait for your next story laterz _