Reviews for The Five Love Styles of Wade Wilson
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Please, please, please, please, please write the fifth chapter. You have totally sold me on this couple, ten times over, and I'd love to see the last chapter of this fanfic.
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I LOVE your use of Marilyn Manson's song in this chapter.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
That was so good! More please!
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww! I already love!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
O.O whoa...what was intense.
CocoTapioka chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
That was the cutest thing ever. Even if I'm extremely late in reading it. There needs to be more Deadpool/Storm in the world, they're hilarious!
Jade of Purple chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I never thought about that pairing before, but you definitely convinced me. Intense and nicely written.
Jordanjanellejoy chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I love this pairing! I also love the "Golden Girls" reference in this chapter.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 9/16/2009

Nicely done! Sexy, tender, cute, that's gotta be some of the better written M fiction i've read!
starlitwisher chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
That was very sweet yet sad.
xvyers chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Zomg, I can't believe you did this. Lol. I'm just kiddin', toots. You know I enjoy your writings and stuff. And this pairing just fits. Aren't they the two most adorable couple you've ever seen~?
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Stands out from other chapters in my mind. Don't know exactly why.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Highly amusing and well written! Wow. Didn't see that coming. Nicely done.
I Hate Allergies chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I don't know what to say, in the good way of course. I never ever imagined this pairing. It's like a-a flapjack/Obama pairing. I just never imagined it. But I like it. I really do.
BarbaraB chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
more! Where's the rest? I truly love this new pairing. I want to write them! When are you going to update? Did you know that I started reading Deadpool after I read Paperplanes? Did ya? That was all you.