Reviews for Destiny
SeekerDraconis chapter 8 . 9/23
Grrrrrrrrrr this story is abandoned too. How ould you do this to me. Why are your stories mostly unfinished :(
Silver-uni chapter 8 . 9/2
Update soon please!
FlipflopsandSunglasses chapter 8 . 5/25
Are you still updating this story? (it's hard to find many good Prince Merlin stories and I'm rather enjoying this one) :)
littlepanther chapter 8 . 5/25
What happens next morning? Can't wait. :3

It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 3 . 4/19
Oh my god this FIC! When I read that Lancelot would be in Valador, I legitimately stopped and had a two-minute fangirling session. This is the BEST and I am absolutely dreading getting to Chapter 8. This is JUST what I wanted tonight! Thank you!
Kami No Raijin chapter 8 . 3/16
U asked for a reveiw i did.. more
Lora-san chapter 8 . 2/19
Oh my god. OH MY GOD! Amazing! :D :3 Please continue. Please... Merthur
Braget chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Update please. Im absolutely in love with your writing. Especially that of Merlin and Arthur. I cant wait to see more. *face splits open with a blinding smile*
Dan chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Wow- this is one of my favourite stories by you.
I love what a good prince Merlin makes, his humility, cluelessness and how he no longer has to hide his power and can better defend his friends- it's nice.
Please continue this story- I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Ohh it's not finished... can you continue this?
mysy chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
it's a good story...
it would be fun a little more explicit...
not that I am complaining, but I would love to read where your imaginations is going :D
and as for the smirking brat (el... whatever his name is), maybe a some... how do you say... punishment :D, okay, I'm mean now... sorry
keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Very interesting, thank you.
Lianarias chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
NO. Why did you stop it? It was just getting to the best parts *pout* You should write more!
madmand.howe chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
shame this is wip or abandoned it was a good read
garethandrewgrainger chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Why are a lot of your stories unfinished? :'( They're really good :)