Reviews for Aftermath
MorsDelecti chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Suffocating from all the feels this brings up in me...Literally just saw this episode for the first time...
RainingHotdogs chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
AMAZING! yes I know its been like 2 years but if your still out there, sequel, please ;(
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oo, this is good. I like the mother/daughter relationship of Thirteen/Cuddy. Please continue.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was very close to managing to get through this without crying, but I broke down around the time she starts remembering Kutner lying there. Excellent story.
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wow, emotionally intense but beautiful
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow that was very nice, i can't believe Cuddy didn't say anything but i get why she didn't.

good job
Revengent chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow, this is really really awesome! Really.

It kind of brought back all the emotions of Kutner, and how tragic it all is. Thirteen's reactions are so genuine in this, and that part about what she "tried to do" and what Kutner actually did do is great. (Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing Thirteen in short sleeves that much...)

Good story! :P
wordweaver93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very dark. Very nice. I enjoy what is implied about Thirteen and also believe that your aftermath of discovering Kutner dead is realistic for all the characters involved. Excellent job.
Vanamo chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I always tried to come up with an idea of what happened between when they discovered the body and when Thirteen returned to the ddx. But wow... vivid, powerful, all of it I can't really describe.
Lois13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love! When the next part?
Arrin chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, wow, Rem...this story is WONDERFULL. The opening line catches you right off the bat and holds you there right 'till the end. Thirteen and Cuddy are both wonderfully in charicter and I wanted to reach out and hug them both.

Keep the good stuff coming!

~Arry