Reviews for Rewind
puppetmaster3456 chapter 47 . 7/9
please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2013

I think you are an incredible writer, and have really captured the intrigue, drama, and scandal of the private series. I actually like the short chapters, sometimes it gets a bit tedious when chapters go on and on. All the characters are well-drawn and believable, but I don't think that first chapter with Ariana in it was to my liking. Sorry. I always had a soft spot for Ariana. And Taylor. Anyway, it's great. It's also good to see that you are one of the few people on the Internet that know how to use punctuation.
ForeverInYourFavor chapter 34 . 12/19/2011
I absolutely love your story! I just started it the other day and it made me remember why I love the Private books so much. Keep writing, I can't wait for more Reed/Josh moments soo adorable!
Glyndewar chapter 34 . 10/26/2011
I love this story! I can't wait for you to update. As for advice or feedback, maybe you could have someone other than Ariana be the killer. I always liked Ariana, and I felt bad that she ruined her future by killing Thomas.
Glyndewar chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to read the rest of it. I really hate Thomas in this story, which I guess is what you were going for. I especially like how you build up the courtship between Josh and Reed slowly, giving it time to develop. I'm not sure if I have any constructive criticism, but if I do I'll post it when I review the rest of the story.
truesoul10 chapter 32 . 9/2/2011
such a nice couple but Noelle isn't that bitch you know
truesoul10 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
nice ending but i would have gone a little more dramatic
whydoyoucookie chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
Thomas got told "Thomas OUT!" Classic :) I really like this story you're doing, i'm a big fan of the Private series myself and love how you've done it 3
dancerx3d chapter 31 . 4/1/2011
good chapter...update soon
paintedbywords chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
Islanda chapter 30 . 3/5/2011
This story is really good! Please update soon! :)
valeria chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
1 word

valeria chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
THis has been my fav. so far. Loved the josh part. Reed and Constance moved to quickly. you should describe her more!
valeria chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
i liked it better wen she caught it. Before moving to the next chapter y don't you talk about and describe the "cute blond boy" cause i know a lot of cute blond boys.
valeria chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
nothing happened. what was your point?