Reviews for Next Door
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Haha. I love how Rosie and Treerose are put in! Oh, I DO hope he chooses Mariel-I've always been a sucker for these sorts of romances.
guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
MORE!
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww, this is so cute, and I love the mental musicals. :) I'm glad Nona is made to be so much like Mariel, and not some blonde Mary Sue. :)
fernfire chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I cant wait till dandin chooses!:) this song fic is the best!:)
onefowlswan chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
AMASING! I love them both (the stories). This is an awsome little song-fic to go. Please update 'The Return' sonn, I can't wait to see what happens! I hope he ends up with Mariel! :)
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
TEAM NONA!

Im gona get a shirt that says team nona! :D
Redwallfreak108 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Love it! Its so funny that Mariel and Nona envy each other without either one knowing it! lol... Love the Return too! Keep on writing Return plez!
Greenwoodswierdo chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Uh, sorry about getting off on the wrong foot...paw...whatever. Nnywy, dis is a good fic, and I look 4ward 2 the next chap of "Return". I am a Mariel/Dandin FREAK! (And Matthias/Cornflower, Martin/Rose, and Tiria Leatho.((And also *laughs maliciously* Ferret-Kel/Kurda. Cute.) U R AWESOME! *grunts like gorilla*
Paradoxium chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i llove it
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ONG! I LOVED THIS! It's great! _

I loved how you you took the veiw of both Mariel and Nona. And How you made Dandin seem so oblivious.

I loved it all!

Including the end with Rosie and Treerose. I cracked up lol! XD

What more can I say? IT was awesome! Keep up the good work!

~Mariel 3
Kelaiah chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I AM *SO* TOUCHED!

(with the help of his trusty lazer, Kel creates a male mouse that looks exactly like Dandin to give Nonny a big fat kiss as reward) ;)

Ahem, anyway... actually, the fic is called "Return" instead of "The Return", but that's alright. Just wanted to clarify.

BUT THIS FIC WAS SO AWESOME ROCKING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This was so lovely; once again you make me envy your writing skills. :D And yes, I do like this song, though its been awhile since I listened to it... except now; when I realized this was a songfic, I opened another window to listen to the song as I read. ;) XD

And I think you're right; this fic is different enough from "Return" for it not be considered a spoiler. At least not quite. :)

But it was interesting to see a new take on the perspectives of Mariel and Nona; it kind've helped me with what they could be feeling and such. :D

And it was so funny to see them comparing each other, being down about their own looks and praising the other - and hating them for it. XD

However, there's a bit of typo (sorry to bring it up, but it was the only one I saw): "Maybe Dandin was tired of a live of adventure;" Its supposed to be "life" of adventure. :)

Treerose and Hon Rosie were awesome in this. :D Congrats! :D

Also, to anyone who reads this, even though it was my idea to begin with, the fic never would be the way it is now if it weren't for Nonny; she breathed life into it and gave it the poetic beauty is has now! :D THANKS NONNY! :D :D :D :D

And yes, I adored this. :D After reading this, I don't think anyone would've guessed you were having a dry run, its so well-written! :D (all these smilies, heh)

Thanks again! I appreciate this! God bless!

~Kel :D