Reviews for All Things Considered
Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Interesting. Where are you going with this?

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Not bad.

Rate: A
ANGELnDEVIL chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
:D
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I hope to see a finale to this story d(*-*)
stay awesome and Shenny
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Wonderfully sweet fic, is there more? I hope so.
notmyarea chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Love this :) Very cute :) I like the way you structured the first chpater- going through the different points with evidence to abck them up. Veryy clever way of doing it, and made it easy on the eye also. Loving the plot. Please post more :)
Tinker Ramone chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
This is a rather interesting story. I hope you finish it. :)
anna chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
are you going post chapters? coz this is great.. xD
journeyman07 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I really really like the dialogue in this from both characters. You have captured both their ways of speaking very believably for me. Brilliant ending - so Sheldonesque! J07 x
FaithfullyGlee chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
oh this is cute. you're writing more, right?
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This is great, I'm glad you're continuing. I'm from Florida, so I know all about hurricanes. Aren't they called cyclones in the pacific though?

Signing off,

Harriss
Sky-Thorn chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Aww that's so cute at the end where he's left her a toothbrush and toothpaste... Yay for the extension!
haley chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
OMG! this is so adorable! I love it.
Lady Lioness chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I just wanted to say again how cute I found this story, especially this line:

For some reason, Sheldon found Penny's last words to him that night less than comforting.

I hope your difficulties with the next part go away soon 'cause I want to read more!
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aww, that was such a sweet story! I really loved Sheldon's list - it was quite Sheldon-like! The way you used it to continue to tell the story was great. Sheldon and Penny are totally cute together, and you wrote them so well - great job!