Reviews for Waking Dream
Cpv chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
im a huge supporter of bobbY/loor, not the I hate Courtney, I just... Liked the, better, and this was amazing, I'm so glad you I'd this, I'm overwhelmed with feelings now, thank you
Maudlin Matryoshka chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is so great. I'm glad someone else thinks Bobby could never forget Loor. Excellent writing as well :)
MegKevin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Holy...Holy...I can't even think of anything to say after Holy. WOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS. Pendragon is one of my favorite series of all time, but I just hated the ending. And I like Courtney, I do. Just...not with Bobby. I was kinda digging Loor and Bobby for the first five books. And then RoZ came out and I was like WTHOMG! So, yeah, I like the way you kept the ending, but made it so that Loor stayed with him. I like the idea that her impression on him/his feelings for her were so strong that even the powers of Halla couldn't entirely wipe her away. It was just sweet, and a nice way to twist things. Thanks!

-Meg
WaffleGirlIsAwesome432 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Okay, so...idk why I was like this, but I was leaning forward in my seat, and I groaned in frustration when I saw that was the end(crapola!). This is a compliment, so don't go thinking I'm all jacked up and whatnot:

You have sorta average writing, with good vocabulary, puncuation, paragraphs, etc. But it's your voice!

Just the way you word it all, like on the fourth sentence: 'As he grows older, moves from his teenage years to his mid twenties, his early thirties, forties, fifties, she follows him.' Your voice is really, just...compelling, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, whatever works for you. I can honestly say that you are the first author I've ever know on ff and in real life that can do this to the reader. It's amazing; I can't even describe how something as simple as this can be so memorable, and it frustrates me not to know how to explain to you.

I know it sounds weird, since it's just this short little one shot, but I'm serious! If you published your own book someday, I'd be the first to buy it.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was... kind of wierd. But I liked it. Good job! D
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I hear you - I don't hate Bobby/Courtney, and I can see it happening if he's living back on Earth with no knowledge of the Travelers and such. But still - he totally should have ended up with Loor.

Anyways, cool fic, if very sad to think about. Well written - great job. :)

~Red
Blackbird4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very nice. Well thought out and perfectly executed. This stands alone just fine, and it is obvious that you intended it to be that way, but my own selfishness wishes there was a sequel. Anyway, well done.
ThaliaAnderson chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. Just wow. I mean, that was an amazing fic. It seems really fitting to the ending SoH had. Personally, I wish they'd left the epilogue out entirely, since it ended so well on Bobby's last journal. And then it was kind of... ruined, I guess. But this... this almost made it... okay. DJ MacHale should take a lesson from you. ;) Seriously, I don't understand why he would have brought up how much Bobby loved Loor more than Courtney in the series at all if he wasn't going to build on it. At the end, it kind of felt like he didn't care about her at all, which is a lie. XD

Anyway, I wish this had been the ending for the series. Much better, in my opinion. And definitely one of the better Pendragon fics out there. This just seemed to... fit.

Keep writing! I can tell you're on your way to becoming an amazing author. :)

~Thalia
pendragon96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i hated the ending of the final book he should have stayed with loor
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really loved this story. I rarely read Pendragon fics (because most of them seem to be written by 12 year olds) but this was really very good. I was dissapointed with the way things ended between Bobby and Loor in the books, it seemed like after everything that happened between them it was kind of a rip off to have everything be erased. This is a much better ending. I would have liked them to communicate more, even if they weren't talking to each other it would be nice to know what they were saying with their looks, but otherwise you have great characterization.

I hope you write more Pendragon/loor fics.
sarcasm.is.me.17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
cool idea. interesting...
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very Bitter sweet, but I liked it. I still think that Bobby and Loor belong together, and I wasn't really sure if they were on the last book. Nevertheless, really good.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
No, I really enjoyed it. It strikes a good balance between Bobby/Loor and Bobby/Courtney. Both of which I enjoy. I feel like there wasn't a lot of closure on this subject in the book, so this was a nice explanation as to how he balances the two.
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love this. Though overall I really enjoyed SoH, the epilogue did annoy me. Not just because Bobby and Loor didn't get together (though that's definitely part of it, ha) . . . but also because it felt as though everything the entire series had been about - letting things take their natural course - was forgotten. Reversing time so the Travelers could live their "normal" lives definitely would've drained a lot of Solara's power.

But now I'm just ranting. ;] Anyway, this is a great fic. I loved how you showed that Bobby and Courtney were in love, and how he loved her more than anyone on Earth . . . and yet he's still haunted by this woman that he cannot name nor place. I can't wait for Bobby and Loor to hook up in Solara, teehee. _ Thank you for the great read!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Fantastic fanfic. Like you, I don't hate Courtney or anything, but Bobby and Loor are my favorite couple. After all they went through together, he wouldn't just forget about her. It was well written, insightful, and a great read. Good job )