Reviews for Somebody's always watching
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
I love this story soo much, please write more.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I love this story sooo much please publish more!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Interesting story, I like it. I unfortunately stopped keeping track of w.i.t.c.h. at some point, no clue why, but I think I remember enough for this to make sense. I loved when Cornelia's call for help dropped Edward like a ton of bricks.
yellow 14 chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
"Man I LOVE you girl!" Yellow 14 exclaimed as he hugged Cornelia.

"What did I do?" she asked puzzled.

"You went and gave that b****** Edward Cullen serious pain! What's not to love?"

"Think the werewolves would take Napoleon?" Cornelia asked, shooting said cat a glare. "I'd be more than happy to let them take him." Napoleon simply ignored her.

"You should get up when your mum calls you then," Yellow 14 pointed out. "And don't let him talk to Irma."

"Why did you say that?" Irma groaned, "I wanted to be the one who revealed it to her!"

"IRMA!"

"Gotta go."

"I wish Matt hadn't said that. I REALLY wish he hadn't said that," Will growled. "He just HAD to say that, didn't he?"

"Where's the fun in that?" Hay Lin asked and Taranee rolled her eyes.

"As if our real life wasn't busy enough," she said.

Really good chapter, you got everything dead on. Keep updating
Jarrik32 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
nice story, I never thought that twilight and w.i.t.c.h. would wor with the weird and (not always wonderful) worlds being to similar but hey it does.

p.s.

A) Is this story abandoned?

B) T/w.i.t.c.h. sucks as a title, it brings to mind thoughts of mental illness. As well as a line from school of rock...
alexlyoko13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I like the story, update soon
bridgetonarnia chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
pleassseeeeeee post more this i really good!
Merklin chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I've gotta say, I'm glad I kept going. You explained, you have me wanting to know who's STUPID enough to kidnap a Guardian, especially when it'll bring the other four AND the Regents down on them. Elyon might even make an appearance if she found out, so you'd have to be suicidal or VERY intelligent, like Nerissa.

I will say this: your portrayal of Nessie is tolerable. A large chunk of my hatred for her comes from how SM just drones on and on about how PERFECT and FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL and so on and so forth she is. The way SM goes on, you'd think she's the Second Coming or something. But, you haven't copied that like most people I've seen use Nessie have, so she isn't nearly as annoying, though I still don't like her.

I like the way Lillian is exploring her magic, and I like how Matt jumped right into action. Anyhow, looking forward to the next chapter.
Merklin chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Before I go on reading, I was just gonna say I like your story so far. I wasn't sure if the Cullens were vampires, and I hope you expand on the 'cousin' thing, cause I'm kinda scratchin' my head right now. I will confess I almost x'd out the instant I read the word "Nessie." I have a borderline irrational hatred of the Mary-Sue Dunpeal, but your story seems interesting, so I soldiered on, lol.

Anyhow, I can kinda already figure I'll enjoy the rest of this, so I'll go ahead and alert it.
yellow 14 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
"That's just typical." Irma said in annoyance. "Hey Corny, how come almost all your family members are involved in something magical or wierd or something like that?"

"I've told you once Irmy, I've told you a thousand times. DON'T CALL ME CORNY!" Cornelia snapped. "Come on, how was I supposed to know that my parents used to be a spies for the Department of Extra-Normal Operations?"

"Come on Irma, give the girl a break." Taranee pointed out. "I didn't know that Peter had been turned into a werewolf for at least six months!"

"Yeah, you girls are practically a lightening rod for trouble. Or is it just Heatherfield?" Matt added.

"I like what Seth said about the Cullens, he's dead on." Alice said with a grin. "Especially since Bella arrived."

really good chapter, keep updating
EmilyUley chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
its great! I like it! its great!
Gerr chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Good Job Babe! I like all the chapters. I cant just pick one as my favorite! I liked them all! Your an awesome writer. I look forward to reading more from you!
Gerr chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
AWESOME STORY! I really like it! I cant wait to read more from you! I guess I will a true fan of your writing! Good Job!
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
"A make up bag without make up. I wonder who THAT reminds me of." Irma said with a grin as she looked at Hay Lin pointedly. Hay Lin shrugged.

"You know me Irma. If it works, etc, etc." Hay Lin replied.

"And this not to break anything that'll be missed. Sound familiar Elyon?" Irma asked with a raised eyebrow in Elyon's direction. Elyon started to blush really hard.

"I was aiming for Phobos at the time Irma." she replied.

"Don't let water brains here wind you up." Cornelia interrupted. "She's just jealous."

"Jealous of WHAT, Corny?" Irma snapped.

"Charm, good looks, intelligence, power and a whole host of other useful attributes you never had." Cornelia shot back.

"The trouble with being involved in your world is that you do tend to question your sanity. Pete will adjust, I'm sure." Matt cut in, determined to stop yet another argument.

"Heh, it does that." Eric agreed.

"I have a feeling the two sides are about to meet in the open." Hay Lin added, giving Matt a glance of thanks and lust at the same time.

"Matt and Hay Lin, sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i." Irma started to taunt, before Matt pulled Hay Lin into a powerful kiss.

I'll reveiw while they're update, keep updating.
Smiles in the Shadows chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
*Jumps Up And Down* UPDATE! YAY! Awsome story though I wish the chapters were longer but hey, I'm not complaining. Can't wait for when W.I.T.H.E. show up!