Reviews for Daughter of the Rift
Rageful Jewel chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Interesting enough fic. Is there ever going to be an update or is it a dead fic?
rebelsdaughter13123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful look forward to reading more.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
*Wraps Ianto up in a hug.* Oh poor boy, he really doesn't have it easy. I'm just glad that Ianto has Jack to look after and care for him.
Shinigami Lupin chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Interesting how similar yet the little differences make a big difference. I hope to see more of this soon!
deemama66 chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
for once I Would LOVE to see wpc cooper be B&ITCH slapped back to her wanna be PROM...folds her arms and huff's

I never understood why she was even in the series on the bbc..?

I mean she did NOTHING...not a thing except whine and complain constantly...!

I guess RTD wanted a moving target and she was it..?

anyway...wonderful story so far...hope there are updates...PRETTY PLEASE..?
thunderincrimson chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
HUN! This was a beautiful chapter! The end wass so sad yet so perfect! At least now Suzie is gone and Gareth can rest in peace! I'm sure Jack will do his best to comfort his young lover! You did an amazing job! XD
Angel-eyes56 chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
*Growls* Gwen better stay away from Jack, it should be clear to everyone even her that Jack belongs to Ianto. I'm glad Jack had the sense to make things right with Ianto after flirting with Gwen, it might be easier if he just told her plainly he with Ianto. Love Jenny, I would love to see her tell Gwen to back off.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Great job on the story and please update as soon as you can. _
Angel-eyes56 chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
The stopwatch has entered the picture, first time I can remember longing for a stopwatch to enter a story. Did Ianto find Jenny? I love her, and it would be really intrest to see how she would get along with the Jack, Ianto and the others. And since this is a public review I will keep what I would like to do to Suzie to myself, but they are quite murderess.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Oh Ianto with Kata's paints a very hot picture. This is how Jack and Ianto should have been from the start.
thunderincrimson chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Suzie is going to pay for what she's doing to Gareth! growl! Poor him!

YAY James and Nikola! cool! I love them! XD Nikola is so cool when he talks about Ianto! lol

And the stopwatch appears! grin! Ianto and Jack will have lot of fun with that! XD

Another beautiful chapter hun! I still don't like Owen's behaviour though! frown
thunderincrimson chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Like I told you yesterday hun, Ianto with katanas is super hot! and he sure can shoot! bet Jack is happy to know that his young lover can defende himself when they are not together! XD his gift to Ianto was soo sweet! XD I love their relashionship! they are soulmates!

I could kill Suzie right now...I don't like her and what she's doing(you know of what I'm talking about! XD)! Ianto is suffering! but not for much longer at least! and Owen better change his behaviour soon. He's too harsh with our Welshman! Tosh is lovely! XD

great chapter as always! I'm looking forward to the next! a big hug!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Great job on the story and please update as soon as you can. _
Angel-eyes56 chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Oh now I'm dying to know what Ianto secert is. And I really enjoyed the Jack/Ianto moments and kiss. This was the way the ep should have ended.
Angel-eyes56 chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
I wonder how Jack would handle Suzie flirting with his Ianto? Now I'm wonder how Ianto and Jack relationship is going to devolpe with things different this time.