Reviews for Running Home
annaharding chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
Lovely story! - Two crazy things happen when a relationship dies. Either friends want you to "move on" too fast, or family members want you to stay loyal to your former soul mate. Sadly, it is way too easy to get stuck in a do-nothing rut. Sigh.
Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
Ashleysmith chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I really do like the chapter
LAB1 chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
This is the cutest story! I love how much you kept Bella's character of a mother in the front of her actions and desires. She is a great example of a young mom doing everything she can to give her son the best life! The developing relationship was quite romantic between Edward and Bella! I think this is the first fanfic in a long time that I've read entirely. No graphic, unneeded scenes to scroll past. Thank you as they weren't needed. We all know what happened without getting graphic! It makes for a much better story to let the readers mind connect the dots!
Sharon chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
Great story a little too pg 13
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
It's kind of mean to say her and Edward are meant to be. Or maybe insensitive. It's like saying jake didn't matter. He wasn't meant to be. That Edward is meant to be Seth's dad. I didn't like that at all. Maybe I'm more sensitive to that kind of stuff but my boys will always know they're dad. They will never call anyone else dad. They will always come first to me. I will put them above anybody else. So this is a weird story that she's not doing that.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Billy is right. Is he the only one thinking rationally. Seth is the most important person here. Her child. So far they've barley thought about him. I mean how stupid is it to spend a weekend with a man who just told you days earlier that he didn't know if he could be in a relationship.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Seriously? I'm confused. Why would she even let Edward around Seth when he isn't sure he wants a relationship. This is fucking stupid! They should have discussed this before they started kissing in front of him and spending time with him and his family. Slow the hell down. I would seriously back off.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
See? It isn't just about her.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
I'm surprised Bella is particqting in that kind of behaviour. Making out when her child can come in at any time. I'm also surprised that she took Edward to the graveyard. I don't blame billy for being a little bit mad. It's only been a little over ayear and she's bringing some other guy. It's not nice to rub that in Billy's face. Maybe when they've been together longer. It's hsould be her and Seth's time. I think she's been selfish since the beginning of this story. She wasn't happy before just going through the motions until Edward came along. It's sounding like only Edward can make her happy...not her own son. I don't like that.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Sad. It's a little early for Edward and Bella to be kissing in front of Seth isn't it?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
He's pushy with wanting to know about her past but won't tell her much. Honestly I'm not liking this Edward. He's selfish.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Why is she so effing dramatic. Really? You're suppose to be a mom...you were at the game for your child. Don't let him see what he did to you. If he wants to be a dick and ignore you well his lose then. Have more pride then that.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
She seems a bit dramatic.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I would be be sooo miserable if my us and died. What Bella is doing though is wrong. He died so she could live. She needs to step up...enjoy the life she has because Jacob sacrificed himself. He happy with Seth. He doesn't need to see that all the time. He wants a happy mom. Kids are perspective. This is what he'll remember when he grows up. She needs to quit being selfish.
CSG chapter 27 . 12/29/2013
This was a great story & even though you only wrote 'limes' i still loved it! ;)