Reviews for Imperfection
Sinbad chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
To the person who writes these amazing story's you are perhapes one of the greatest writers i have ever know. please keep writing mk fanfics
L-Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
TOTALLY AWESOME! This story makes me cry everytime i read it! :'D You rock!
butterflyV chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like this.
You could actually do a full story with this, you have so much there already to carry a story with it.
It seems that Edenians and Shaolin monks make a good match, especially since Liu Kang and Kitana have proven that.
NoMoreHeroes75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i love this story and u let kenshi have someone well idk maybe and i love kung lao and jade
Summer Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was SO cute! I actually squealed at how sweet it was, and I almost never do that...

I overlooked From a Woman's Point of View, so I guess I'll have to read that now. Great work.
jade-mk-bunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hi..I'm DaRi881 from dA :D I think you have an account there too ...I have read all the chapters "From a woman's point of view" there and I must say it's very interesting fan fiction. I love this part with Jade/Kung Lao ! ..My favorite characters of all time together is just awesome! 3

Thank you,I had an awesome time reading it ]
EmboldenRose chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The flow of the whole writing was superbly done! Favourited! )
April Prince chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This story was good but you should do one with Jade and Kenshi. That is a pair I've been wanting to see like forever, but no one has any stories on them. Please do a JadexKenshi fanfic, I'd really appreciate it. And Kung Lao's speech was far from corny to me. It was beautiful.
ll chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
God... can't you write any MK character right... you suck at MK couples and not just with this one. Kenshi and... Li Mei... yeah, someone who worked for Shang Tsung, who Kenshi wants to kill, he would have killed her in doing so. Li Mei also gave up her so-called friends to the Dragon King...

"Should I write a Scorpion/Kitana fanfic?"

What's the point when you don't even try to write any MK character correctly at all
BinkBrandi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OH THATS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
C.Daywalker chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was truly amazing an amazing MK romance story. Good job

on making it take place before the Armageddon timeline too. Makes

it even more interesting.
Kitana Bellatrix Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Good. I like Kung Lao and Jade fics and this is awesome keep writing more, please!
Super-Silent-K chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aww that was so beautiful i loved it! TTvTT i think u shud make a sequel to this abt both their future! its just a suggestion u dont have to make one but still i love it
kawijaki chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, this was too sweet! I loved it! I always thought Jade and Kung Lao would make a great couple!
ViciousViper15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
f, Love isn't how i would explain what i feel for you after reading this! Ah, i Love it! so sentimental and awesome and best of yet, Kung Lao/Jade snogging! i love you!*hug*

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease,