Reviews for Rumors of a Shadow Fox
...I feel lyk naruto character was too pompous
I love your stories man.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/26
Its good, just not my cup of tea sadly, While I understand hes pain etc, i cant stop to think of him as a sniveling child and that while he shouldnt forgive, he should grow some balls and stop flying of the handle at every other sentence.
I will mack Naruto a playboy with sakua Ion tenten and some other too and mack him a big haem in ahome
killer9 7123 chapter 7 . 3/21
Extremely good story, good content, appropriate length, believable story line, only con is the power jump but by not touching the training let the reader fill in the gaps for themselves so not even a bad con. Great work.
herart chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Very good story. Enjoyable.
Th 1998 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
yeah well your story is shit
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I have a another challenge for you. Just the name of the challenge this time, I wish to see what you can do with the title...Naruto C. Dornez.

Walter C. Dornez, I liked the quote from the man, who in my opinion, was (before his vampirism) the epitome of elegant slaughter.
slythian chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
This is not a comment/flame for your stories specifically; but what is up with all the bashing of Jiraiya? I mean I get he's a pervert, and hasn't exactly been there 100% for Naruto, but is also one of the closest people to Naru tow, think about it; he in our Eutau both went on a three-year training trip together, and while both didn't have the best relationship, it could be relatable to father and son, and let's also not forget the fact that he also passed on his quest for peace to Naruto. So I'll repeat myself; what's up with all the bashing of Jiraiya?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
I will keepsakura as a good sex saved gril and toy for the fun of it as will ion and take on owning sake family home
nathan olmsted chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
dang dude great story bro
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Sweet ending!
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Serves you right ero-sannin.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Atleast one of those three had the guts to go to naruto and own up to their portion.