Reviews for Rumors of a Shadow Fox
Boom chapter 6 . 9/19
Awesome
agnar chapter 5 . 8/21
You know, I've read this fic a couple times before, but can't believe I never reviewed to comment on this last bit.

How hilarious is it that Tsunade want to send ANKO to keep Naruto from doing anything rash? ANKO? Does Tsunade even know who Anko is? Haha Anko being assigned to be the level-headed, calm one on a team? *laugh*
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 6/19
ummm hakus a guy...is this slash?
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 6/12
You know in hindsight, maybe add an afterlife chapter. Have Kushina, Jiraiya, and Hiruzen meet up, only to come faces to face with Minato. Would be interesting to see what the Yondaime Hokage who trusted all three of them with his Legacy, his son, would think of them from knowing of their actions from the Shinigami personally.
Jj chapter 7 . 5/13
Aww loved it
Sasha Shugo chapter 7 . 5/13
I have to say this was a very well written story an I very much enjoyed it. Though I'm kind of disappointed on how you made Kushina the way you did. Other then that however it was a very enjoyable story.
yugito and Naruto move to the couny the whiopool when Naruto now king of it and yugito s now Queen of it each with a crown on narout was of a fox and some wolf on it and his womans is of a cat and a cobra on it and fuu is the 2 Queen too she get a crown of goth worrans wereolfes in it and some bat like wiorrins in it . each meet with the other in the towan Naruto biut up with monly from the deda mob boss had ,each room the guop had was 6 rooms with 3 to 5 bed rooms on the top floor and the bottmn with 4 or 9 men caves narto mand gor him and 3 gor his grils to ueds with yugito had har smp offain and bed room and a stoed to fuu had a bar and a bed room, too.
hinata move in Naruto home and the 2 had sex cany he bay for the tme eat it the 2 had some wild sex too and she with her cothers off and Naruto with his off too it is like good times for it .
animecutylover chapter 7 . 4/25
That's a wonderful ending! :D
animecutylover chapter 6 . 4/25
Huh. Did Hiruzen forget about Konohamaru?
animecutylover chapter 5 . 4/25
Omg! That is new.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 4/25
Yay for Yugito~! XD
animecutylover chapter 3 . 4/25
Omg! Did Naru really have to kill Itachi?
animecutylover chapter 2 . 4/25
Yass! Sasuke's dead!
XD
animecutylover chapter 1 . 4/25
That was interesting.
I loved their reactions, haha! XD