Reviews for My Arranged Gay Marriage
Clara chapter 7 . 3/23
I am amazed.
You are wonderful at telling stories : suspense, well built characters, nice construction of the story. It was like listening to my grand-mother when I was younger and I could not sleep at night.

I am very sorry I cannot express my own emotions after having finished this last chapter. You see, I would not be comfortable with messing up with my own perception of your story, I simply cannot find my words.
But I am half excused as I am French. My English is very limited.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading it, and it was so nice to spend time with your characters that I am a bit sad to leave them (although not completely, as I am intending to go to sleep, dreams are expected).

I am truly happy right now !
natsuki23 chapter 7 . 1/14
I love this story! So good!
rosadelmundo chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
fabulous ending!
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I really liked this, I love the way you write!
Anyway, I have a question: why is it that Snape doesn't want people to know Neville may be a Horrocrux?
FandomNut chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Black looked like he was about to throw up. 'Oh Merlin, I just tried to kiss my cousin. Tea be damned! Where's that Firewhisky?'

XD I loved that part! About died of laughter.
NarwhalLover chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Awesome story! I love how you made the characters, really original!
GUest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Thank you! :)
I enjoyed the story a lot!
ladydanni chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
You wrote this like a movie. It was spectacularly awesome stopwatch/read.
ladydanni chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I can't believe it. Two tops! Thenbattle of the alpha!
And poor little remus is so cute. Beating the sht out of people... so cute.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Reaaally good! Loved it )
Liarra chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Soooo I was reading this after reading the one you wrote called 'Dating Remus Lupin' and I soon realized that I had read this before. However, because I was simultaneously overcome by fangirlish glee, I believe I will continue.

1. I really like your strong narrative voice, and the way Lily's narrative guides this story. I think this is a strong aspect of the story so far.

2. I like the characterization (Aw, Jamesie) and I often find myself giggling; this is funny!

-3. Perhaps there are some spelling errors and a few places where things are a bit unclear, but I expect that these things will become clear throughout the course of the story. Aka, no real criticisms.

... That was me trying to do the '2 Things I Liked and 1 Thing I Didn't' Criticism as learned in Grade 3...
lovelylovelywowreally chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Just rereading this after what seems like forever. Still so freaking awesome :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Ahhhhhh. What a cute ending! It was really creative how you reworked everything. You still had the basics down, like Voldemort, the Boy Who Lived, Horcruxes, and all that, but different people filled the spots to make it a happier ending. If only they could have stayed this happy in the books. :( But that's alright. I love RL/SB fanfictions to begin with, so thank you for adding another good one to what I've read so far. Newt Marauder
Goddess of Idun chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Very well-written and with an original plot. :)
karaleyn chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Why are all your stories so enjoyable to read! I ASK YOU.

I liked this :) It was a really interesting storytelling style and it was fun to read something different. I really liked Sirius and Remus' story in this- I kept going back and forth on what was really going on with Fabian all that time. And then during Sirius' rescue scene! hahaha it's so great how he bolloxed everything up (and yet it worked out for him in the end. Moody ftw!)

lol poor Jane. That was an amusing way to end it.

Speaking of- the fact that they're both tops XD That was awesome. And I really liked how they were both so totally plain and unashamed about the things they would say about each others' bodies, or the argument over compliments... it was really amusing.

As I'm starting to believe is the case in all your stories (ok, the two I've read so far), Harry is both adorable and hilarious. Where he kicked Sirius and glomped onto Remus with a "MINE!" was endearing and amusing at the same time.

Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)