Reviews for From The Journal of Edward A M Cullen
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Both chapters were really good. Write more please!
peshiosha chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Perfect! ) your Edward is Amazing ;)
tookeeluv chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Ah yes, Bella is his... Thank God cause I'm certainly not a Team Jacob fan.

Idea: maybe write a journal entry of right after Bella's change in BD when she realized that Jacob had imprinted on her daughter. That scene was the funniest in the whole book! I so would love to read Edward's take on his Bella finally snapping when it came to Jake (even if it was short-lived).

Thanks for sharing!
tookeeluv chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
YES my hunny, you're doing Edward justice. :)

Very good, thanks! If there is one thing I like more than oneshots, its multiple chapters of oneshots, LOL! On to chapter 2 I go...
WoodLily chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Beautiful, Marliarna.

I especially liked this passage: "Your beauty breaks my silent heart, even as your love restores it".

Please write more of this when you're able.
WoodLily chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
My goodness, why have I not read this one-shot yet? You GET him, Marliarna - you do!

I loved this: "It is too much...the beautiful, terrible crimson rush, every drop of it a separate flame in my throat, pooling, wasted- scattering my thoughts like ashes in a high wind; there is only -need."

And this: " Liquid light burning its way through my body and leaving rapture in its wake, ecstasy too intense to bear." - Marvellous.

I have a suggestion: What were Edward's impressions of Alice and Jasper the first time he met them? I've been thinking a lot about that, and I'd be interested to read your take.

I hope you're well, my friend. I've been thinking about you.

W
miaokuancha chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
These are lovely!
emilyrolless chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
man,

that was amazing! short, but so sweet. You got exactly into edwards perspective...

thumbs upp!