Reviews for Out of Sight
Devan Illness/reincarnation
Here I am sick oh my head that I lost much n blood as al of gess I was a Werewolf's ld Eigt I was so sick was so ill pukig my ead of but SCRREAMD But it went too wrong myself ill but Alie rem portd me I was a Unborn imprint by Seth Clearwatr it came too late The Kids wre Venomous both Genrs suddeny CRUNCHED Were BITTEN But suddenlybECAME ONE OF TE kIDS PlOOPPD A hOST WAS sCREAMIG sO TE OES SUDDENLY CAUSED ME TO ERGE WI TE
AmorZoe chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG you made me cry and with your summary I can't tell if silver is still alive(vampire) I think she is but there is the "what if" waaaaaaa
Toystool chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
When Seth and Silver came back I could totally see Rosalie looking with a disgusted face and thinking "what the HELL? I thought we were finally rid of her! What the hell is she doing back?" HAHAHAHAAH very good story so far! off to read the next chapter!
bunnygogreen chapter 18 . 2/4/2010
update! ive been waitng and its been so long...i have no more patience! update soon! please?
MeggiieMoo chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
That last chapter was a great way to end it :)

A happy ending :)

Once again great story XD

MeggiieMoo chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
I really like this chapter! :)

When im older i wanted twins, I always have ever since i was little i dont know why haha buut i want a boy and a girl Lol

I cant wait to find out the names of the bubs :)

Your such a great writer!

Meg 3 xo
MeggiieMoo chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I was heaps shocked when you said Silver was dead i was like no! lol, I probably like Devan more because she isnt girly like me but i love them both :D

But my mate ruined the story for me because she told me that seth saves silver Buut I still read it and i love this chapter :)

Your a great Author xo
JaneyGreen chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
gah i love this ...silver is much like Renee in twilight...but not realy anymore...shes more organized yet optimistic still...i like her new character!
LittleMuse31 chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
omg it's finally done D:

aw and Devan and Edward finally done the deed ;)

The underdog has her day hehe

it's mad hard to get a scholarship for colleges. and a full scholarship at that?

too bad Silver can't be a legit legit doctor since she stopped aging and looking like a young age many hospitals won't take her thinking that she is too young even though she will have the expertise. unless you come up with something that allows her to work at a hospital that allows someone who looks like they're 20years old lolol internships? i dunno. HOUSE x3 lmao

Aw imagine Melody and Cadence having their own story! Triquel? Hmm hehe

Wow so you're done with the lot of your stories! WOL and OOS. You did it, girl! :D Thanksgiving break! Woot Woot!

ahh and tell me you saw New Moon x3

LittleMuse31 chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Too bad Jasper isn't in the room with Silver. He could ease the pain slightly haha

Ah and poor Rosalie's shoes haha

I'm surprised that Silver didn't want to make one of their middle names Alice or something lol

Is Leah going to see her nieces? O:

Aw the names are soo cute!

hahaha Edward and Devan are getting it on. That's cute

In a couple of years Silver will see Devan..that's crazy. I can't wait until they reunite :)

MaximilianCullen chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
WOW! Silver in med school? WOW!

This was a very happy ending which, I must confess, makes me very, very happy and joyous! Great story from a great author!
k chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
omgomg i know you know this is k . why i was crying and i sall newmoon last night and didnt cry! plz more i will help PLZ!
RandomSugarRush chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
I finally got around to reading this! (Coz when I was Twittering, I was on my iPhone, lol)

I'm so glad that Silver can live forever too! Though I had my suspicions that the werewolf blood would do something in the like :)

If there's any story to follow this one up, it would definitely have to be from Cadence and Melody's POV.

Plus, Edward should compete with Silver and actually get into medicine for real! Hahah, that would be a sight, coz depending when Edward was last educated, he may have to do a refresher course first, what with the growing technology and new discoveries and what not!

Hahahah! Jasper's accent was real thick... I bring this up coz it reminded me that they actually got him to have a thick accent in NM! I was stoked!

Haha! I better not give away any more NM spoilers for those who read your reviews! I'll save that for PM's!

I really like where this story has finished. You've done an incredible job with this and The Seers! But I do hope it continues later, when you're not so busy with your life! Lol.

Melissa Kae :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
O.K... Well, I'm sorry it's over but I liked the ending... A- overall. :)
Lulu chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
Yeah go Mara! Thank you i have been waiting long and hard for this chapter i've been thinking about getting a profile I'll email you if i get one. Also Mara take as much time as you need, as the kids say in my school for being Awesome this was Illnasty (That means good.)Ha Ha Ha Ha lol. Anyway love the story catch ya later darling.

Ps: Illnasty Lol ha ha ha ha