Reviews for A Virtual Nightmare
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
sign Awww that was so sweet!
Katie chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
One word. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
i love it! Please write another Jounouchix Kaiba with a gender bent Joey
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
like it! please do another female story soon but with a female yugi!
michelous chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
very x-change type change
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
wooooooo _ first read this story on yugithecutie's website cinnamon and sugar and i found it again _ loved it _ got joey was hilarious pregnant :p
PinkieMarikPie chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Okay...so during my insomniatic internet adventures last night, I stumbled across this fanfic. And I hate puppyshipping...but I don't now! This fanfic was AMAZING! I was sad that it was so short, though...and well, would you consider writing a sequel? Pretty please, with sugar and cookies, and psychoshipping on top?
wishfulliving89 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
love the story. very sweet an cute. will there be book 2 to this about the girls all grown up and causing hell for every1?
daemonkieran chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Triplet daughters. Sounds like hell.
SapphieChan chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I LOVE YOU

Not only is this genderbender but the name you gave the PE teacher is exactly the same as my own and it just made me burst out so hard that i woke up my parents!

They now think i'm crazy 3
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Angel: AWWWWWWWWW! *gets hit in the head by both Joey and Kaiba* What? It's sweet ok!

Kaiba: You need help. *Angel pokes out tongue*

Joey: This isn't even funny.

Angel: I said it was sweet not funny! You two need to lighten up, it's not like ot actually happened. *starts backing away seeing the looks on the other two's faces* Um Loved the fic, bye. *sprints off*
ClosedDownForGood chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Loved it! I can't believe how fun this story is! LOL! Panicing Seto! Clasic!
Razzledazzy chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
I love it! It's the perfect story. *Dreamy!Sigh* It was well written, humors yet serious, I never saw any grammar mistakes, and everything turned out the way I wanted it too. This is honestly the bet Seto Joey AND the best Genderbend fic I have ever read. (And I read a whole lot of genderbend fics.)

I love it! ;)
Razzledazzy chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU!
Razzledazzy chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
DaYUM! Fangirl biznitch is crahzee!