Reviews for Glitchy Chronicles
Hidden Lines chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Heh, this was fun to read. The character's personalities were epic. Especially the betting going on. And Shiek's random "oi" was hilarious. Looking forward to see continuation of this story.
The Legendary Falchion chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Hah, whatever I say here probably has no weight whatsoever seeing as you've pretty much dropped this. And I didn't fave like I said I would. Doing that... now. Done!
The whole thing was hilarious, but I was absolutely stumped with the jargon. I have no idea what any of the technical terms are(never cared), but now I'd really like to know. Geez, all those little things in one game(or two). I always knew I was missing out on something when I read 'who surprised you the most when they made it to top tier.' Ack, I'm an idiot and I've kept you way too long, so I apologize. Erm... keep up the fantastic work? XD
The Legendary Falchion chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Amazing. Simply marvelous. The no sex thing was amazing... that, and your apparent usage of one of your favorite lines:

"WHAT are you doing?" Ah, tis a good day for us comedians when one such as you creates an absolutely hilarious fanfic like this. I think I'll fave it and pray for more.
The Legendary Falchion chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Jigglypuff sucks, but that was awesome.
The Legendary Falchion chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I have no idea why, but I am slightly ticked at the Marth thing. Ah, whatever. Very funny, and and I love the little fourth wall breakage with Kirby. Poor Toon Link... not so much. Frankly, I think he is quite annoying and overused(at least by the people I know- but seriously, my community sucks when it comes to SSBB). My randomness aside, you shouldn't have quit this. Now watch me go back and diligently say exactly one sentence with six words.
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Even if I dodn't give a damn about, Toon Link, doesn't mean this sucks! Evil, evil Jigglypuff. I mean EVIL!
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Ah, who gives a damn about Toon Link?... Not me!
PICKLED CHEESE chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Sorry if my spelling isnt that good im not that amazing at spelling. I really liked the story so far and it has some really good battle sceans whilst still having comadey.

I know a glich that happened on a custom stage of mine whilst me and Souldin where fighting. I was Ike and Souldin was DeDeDe and part way through the battle Souldin got knocked through the floor! Also if you run out of ideas you could do the rainbow krby glitch.

My last words to you are PICKLED CHEESE!
hawktakesflight chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
The only problem with this is that I didn't find it earlier.

This collection is awesome! You do make an excellent combination of character development, humour, wit and technical glitches in all of your stories, and that's really a job well done.

And of course, taking a trip back to Melee! Awesome, eagerly awaiting more. Great job.

hawk
EM98 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
how do you do it in realallaytiy
Souldin chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Yes you've returned. This chapter was very humerous and very intriguing with all the technical talk in it. I don't think they'll want to play Melee again after the glitch though. There were several great comedy moments such as Shieks suggestions and lots of character exploration. A great chapter, keep up the good work.

A question though, what does Fox mean by me, Peach, You and Marth gor nerfed?

Also if you ever need to know of a glitch I think I encountered an unusual one recently.

Anyway great chapter, cheerio.
Jarkes chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Now this will be interesting...

Did you know that Lucas was originally going to be not just in Melee, but in the original as well? He was cut out and replaced with Ness in the first one because Mother 3 (then known by the US as Earthbound 64) got its N64 version canceled, and then in Melee, the GBA version... I think it might have been delayed, since I don't think it came out until 2006 or something, but I'm not sure.

Quid? What's that? And on an unrelated note, since you aren't all that interested in Zelda, you... probably will not understand most of the jokes in the Zelda one-shot I have planned. But I'll try...

Later,

Jarkes the Sage of Iron
Jarkes chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Disturbing... yet funny at the same time.

By the way, were there any characters you wanted to see in Brawl that didn't make the cut? If there are, I might put them into my SE: DC story (I'm just gonna shorten the title when talking about it from now on to save space), since I'm already putting Geno into it, whom a LOT of people were upset about. Namely the people who've been petitioning for years for a Super Mario RPG remake or sequel. They scare me. One guy even decided to slander Sakurai-san's good name by taking a quote in an interview of his, which said something along the lines of, "All the characters except Sonic were decided on around 2005," and then say, "ZOMG, he LIED to us! The polls didn't make a difference at all!" News flash, Super Mallow (that's what he calls himself), the reason SONIC was in the game was BECAUSE he was voted for the most on the polls.

...I gotta stop writing long, ranty reviews. XD
Jarkes chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
HA.

Nice little fourth-wall joke there.

Poor, poor Toon Link... I'm actually going to give him a role in my Subspace Emissary: Director's Cut story. I'm still trying to figure out the paradox of TP Link and Toon Link existing in the same universe.
Jarkes chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Of course... the first one you do is the Puff Up Eldin Bridge glitch...

I like the little joke about how the Bulbins replaced the Moblins in Twilight Princess...