Reviews for Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I'm so sorry! I hit send before I finished typing! To sum all that up...
The story was really good and cute. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aww this is such a great story! Really cute too! Oh Katara! She's not just a master water bender... But a master ninja too!? Where does she find the time for these th
Albinokitens300 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
to cute for me to handle i will avert so i will avert so i can fangirl with out bracking the laptop
icequeen3125 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It was a cute story I enjoyed it. You are a great writer. The story was a combination of love, sweetness, and a hint of craftiness. They r a cute couple the way he sweeps her off her feet. So sweat!
Blue-Eyed-Lily chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
KATARA THE NINJA! *karate chops door* Ow.

*grumbles* Stupid awesome fic got me in ninja mode.
ZukoConfused chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I liked this story, but the ending was a little hard to believe. You are a good writer. I can't wait to see what else you've written.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The last comment was epic. Really sweet 3
LadyBaSingSe chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Haha... Sorry I didn't review earlier...

This is an adorable story as well, I love how you two flow so easily when you talk. Even though you can be brutal sometimes, Sokka just takes it, since he knows you so well. It's awesome and really the markings of true love.

And no, you don't need to mention their ages earlier. It's a good clinger while the reader is sorting everthing out to make them more focused on catching the details.

Yes. I am a ninja. No. SUKI [You know who I'm talking about] is NOT ZUKO.

~Katara
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lol, sneaky Katara...

I loved this, it was so cute! Great work
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was cute. :)
my3deadlysins chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It was wonderful! Another amazing job, Tophie. One thing though, you might want to mention their ages sooner, just to clarify things.

Lufflez,