Reviews for The Sorceress and the Dragon
Kozhf chapter 33 . 6/8
Really good! Write more!
Can someone please continue this? It's absolutely brilliant so far and I always get sad seeing it was updated 3 years ago! So if the original author does not wish to continue it it would fantastic if someone else could in the same style and storyline! Serious this is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Don't say that the chapters are annoying! I love them so far. At first I feared that it will turn out to be a Mary Sue story, but thank God it turned out fabulous. I love it ! Keep the good work! :)
nrrrdgrrrl chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
Oh wow I'm so upset there is no more chapters. Please update. I need more. Especially the Hermione/Fred and Luna/ George you speak of...XD
hobbitgeek1326 chapter 32 . 3/3/2015
Please, please, please update soon. I need to know what happens next! please don't stop writing this story! Will Alexia and Draco finially kiss and start dating? I need to know!
ShadowAndAngel chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Please update!i love this story! Please continue! It's an awesome story. Please!
SparkBomb'sFaith chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Sorry but alexia seems like a big Mary Sue.

And you've said she's based exactly on you and what you like. She seems to be perfect at everything too.. Being a seeker... Performing a Petronos spell.. Really? :/
LittleGinger1216 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I love it! :)
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Perfect story 3
FallenMoose chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
It's been almost a year.
PLEASE make another chapter.
TarundoruSlap chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Draco Dragon?
Brilliant so far, great job. I'd put more, but I'm only four chapters in...
LilyMyDeer chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Please, please update! Dying here!
Attra Stath chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
Please update! You're killing me!
Attra chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Did you get the twins' speech difference from Ouran High School Host Club? I remember that exact same scenario in the anime.
Hero Dean chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
please make the next chapter will draco and alex finally kiss and start to date and will they be more than friends please update