Reviews for The Sorceress and the Dragon
Don't say that the chapters are annoying! I love them so far. At first I feared that it will turn out to be a Mary Sue story, but thank God it turned out fabulous. I love it ! Keep the good work! :)
nrrrdgrrrl chapter 33 . 3/19
Oh wow I'm so upset there is no more chapters. Please update. I need more. Especially the Hermione/Fred and Luna/ George you speak of...XD
hobbitgeek1326 chapter 32 . 3/3
Please, please, please update soon. I need to know what happens next! please don't stop writing this story! Will Alexia and Draco finially kiss and start dating? I need to know!
ShadowAndAngel chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Please update!i love this story! Please continue! It's an awesome story. Please!
SparkBomb'sFaith chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Sorry but alexia seems like a big Mary Sue.

And you've said she's based exactly on you and what you like. She seems to be perfect at everything too.. Being a seeker... Performing a Petronos spell.. Really? :/
LittleGinger1216 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I love it! :)
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Perfect story 3
FallenMoose chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
It's been almost a year.
PLEASE make another chapter.
TarundoruSlap chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Draco Dragon?
Brilliant so far, great job. I'd put more, but I'm only four chapters in...
Loki'sLittleEnchantress chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Please, please update! Dying here!
Attra Stath chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
Please update! You're killing me!
Attra chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Did you get the twins' speech difference from Ouran High School Host Club? I remember that exact same scenario in the anime.
Hero Dean chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
please make the next chapter will draco and alex finally kiss and start to date and will they be more than friends please update
hobbitgeek1326 chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
please finish the next chapter soon. i am dying to know what happens next.
AnImEfAN506 chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Love the story! Please continue it :)