Reviews for Burn Your Life Down
Cain chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Yay! A happy ending. I'm sad though. This is your last fic for me. :( I've thoroughly enjoyed your entire collection! Thank you so much for writing these wonderful stories! Every one of them was amazing and you are super talented!
Infinii chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
dmnchld1029 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Alright, I know it's been freaking forever since you've done anything for this story and it's probably abandoned, but it's SO good. I love the everything between Sam and Carly, and it's exciting. I'm selfish and need to know what happens next :'(

also, I love T&S and it's so hard to find good fics that reference them

Please keep writing...
RedWolfa chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Yah! Aw finally they gettit! Will there be more?
spittin-venom chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
I can just feel the emotion in this. If only canon was this good :D
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
awesome chapter. I'm glad to see you're back.
Kioni chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
I'm always loving your stories, and I always check waiting if you come out with a new chapter. Even though it's been forever since you've updated the length of the chapter definitely makes up for it.

Throughout the chapter has been nothing but teasers. It was killing me as I read it but I just couldn't stop. Finally something is going to move or happen now?

Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
soxx chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
i really loved this chapter. cam has been dying out but for me, this is bringing it back. dont worry about how long it takes you to write more, inspiration or free time definitely isn't always available. just try to make more for this because i adore how you write, especially how you write cam.
Auburn Snow chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
I really owe you a review since i'm such an ass that i barely review at it's like, this chapter mentally slapped me in the face, in that good way though...

This story really mirrors, a lot and it's one of the reasons why i like it so much...the other reasons are obvious, it's just a simple kick-ass story! Love the way you depict the rock
Senshi Raidon chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Wow that was cocky...LOL and that ending was just cruel and unusual punishment. What a cliffhanger. Great fic...can't wait for the update.

Senshi Raidon chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Mama always comes running for the food.

zoner04 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
you'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou' you know how scary these long delays can be? every time, I convince myself that "this is the one" - the last time you'll write. yeah, maybe I'm paranoid. or something.

this was beautiful. and I love how angsty it is and how much it makes me (and everyone else reading it, I'm sure) feel. thank you. you're amazing.
seriousbox chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Wonderful. Just absolutely wonderful. I love this.
drosier chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Look at me, finally reviewing one of your fics over here, and after you read this you will finally know for certain whether or not I am trying to get into your pants. So I love all your fics but I might just love the atmosphere of this one best. (It's the distance between everyone, I think. That coupled with the passion.) This story is beyond magical and the way you convey everything is so bright and clear it has this way of working itself straight into your head. Everything you write is so vivid and multi-dimensional that I almost never want to come up for air because, man, I love seeing things the way you see them. Your words are just like poetry, and when I read this I feel them in my gut.

Especially these parts (because quoting your work back to you is a necessary part of this ritual):

"Then she’s pushing off, strong enough for the both of us and we’re moving, flying, so fast that everything is a blur, my entire world smearing together like a ruined painting, except for the realness of her body under my hands and the gold of her hair."

"She grins, slow and bright like melting crayons and I laugh a little as she plays with the ends of my hair, curling it around her fingers."

Yeah, just beautiful. And so really, what I'm trying to say in a half-dazed, sleep-deprived way is that this story is amazing; you get into everyone's head so well and tell an amazing, beautifully-characterized story. But what really gets me is the emotional depth, and this had me swooning right along with the characters.
sockstar chapter 3 . 11/13/2009