Reviews for In the Morning, There Was Three
FanLass chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I enjoyed this short story about Lois' having a baby. The writing was well done and I could picture the action. I Loved the old Lois and clark TV show and thank you for continuing their family.
Kara-El chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Now this is what I've been missing. A story with good old verisimilitude :) It's going in my C2.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Cute! I like the simple, rather understated ending . . .
Josh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interesting and good read. Haven't watched or read anything Superman since the last movie, so it took a moment for it all to make sense.
SuzyQ chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I hope you don't mind some real feedback because I think you can do much better. There are glimpses of nice storytelling but you need to consider a few things to make your story more enjoyable.

It WAS cute but it felt like someone else was actually telling me about a story they had just read. Plus it seems kinda like a nurse wrote it because it was too technical.

I suggest next time don't do quick flashback short-cut story telling. Then your story will be really good. You brushed over what are usually what people enjoy reading. Several reveals, an action scene and much more.
lilacsinthewinter chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was fantastic! I love seeing glimpses of Lois and Clark together as a married couple, and all the little things in this made it perfect such as what Clark thinks as he's watching Lois get dressed. Poor Lois! Suffering throughout her pregnancy, but she takes it on like the tough gal she is. This was a really lovely story, thanks for sharing it with us! :)