Reviews for Grievances
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
XDDDDD OMG I DIED READING THIS. My dad was looking at me like I was crazy because I was laughing so hard. I think my face turned RED! Nice story, truly nice and hilarious!

Owari,
Yuri
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
XD Seriously, if I had a fan-girl meter, yours would be like, above 100% or something of the like. So yeah...I adore your stories so freaking much!

I mean...like...it's freaking epic! Heh, I would love for this to happen to me someday, it would be freaking hilirious!
jack spicer bug chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
XD!, i have never laughed so fucking hard in my life!thanks crystallicsky,your my hero!
StrongerThanISeem chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh, man, do I remember THIS one! I had read it a few nights ago, but I just couldn't stop laughing, so I had to leave the room! I forgot all about it! I apologize...but now...oh, my ribs are hurting so bad.

Comedy lord, I praise thee, and promise to worship, every day. XD Okay, not EVERY day, but close, alright? CLOSE.

This was pure insanity, pure crack, but pure MAGIC. I especially loved the one about Chase holding Jack under the covers to suffer through the cabbage farts. It doesn't sound like him, and I'm actually surprised (and a smidge horrified) that I can see that in my head!

Wonderful, splendid, amazing, terrfic, marvelous, great, magnificent, voluptious (yes, voluptious!) and SO ON AND SO FORTH!

I realize I'm starting to sound crazy, but the Chack crack is getting to me, it really is! Only because you create the best kind! *stars in eyes*

May Chase and Jack have another awesomely hilarious complaint session soon. XD

A bajillion! Out of TWO. WONDERFULERRIFIC!
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh GOD that made my day! thank you!
Tai Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is the most amazing, hysterical, freaking fantastic, well-written, unique, REALISTIC thing I've read by you.

Because you KNOW this would happen. xD
Existence's Bane chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Most excellent. *snorfle* Thanks for writing and posting.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Flaws I never thought I'd hear about Chase or Jack, but it was funny and probably a good idea.
She Is Just Away chapter 1 . 7/18/2009