Reviews for Getting There
Godschildtweety chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Real Good
ilovenaley chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hi Laura!

I just got your PM about the NSN preview but it won't let me respond to you with the messaging system on fanfiction because I think you've disabled the PM thingy, so I can't send you the sneak peek... if you want me to email it to you I can. I just thought I'd leave you a review as I didn't want you to think that I had forgotten to send the preview to you!

My email add is:

lilmissnaughty04 at hotmail dot com

Just send me a note and I'll get it back to you right away!

Thanks

Em x
maracasgirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Wow-we! That was an absolutely FANTASTIC 4-chapter one-shot! For a new fic writer you sure deliver the goods, girl. Damn that was hot! and so NOT gratuitous sex. I applaud you.

You managed to pull off an interesting and complex episode extension that the show left unfulfilled. I always fantasized about what went on after that scene where they kissed for the first time after they returned home from Brooke's store opening. That was a kiss full of promise, anticipation, and pent-up desire. Pity Mark couldn't/wouldn't go there...

You successfully wrote extremely believable "reunited" lovers prose and artfully expressed their unwavering devotion to each other and to repairing or reshaping their fractured family and deep connection...and!... to think that you were also able to create absolutely ORIGINAL lovemaking scenes had me stunned. The "...sit on my face" line had me screaming with hurrahs! Not to mention the standing on the bed scene when Haley was getting the cramp out of her legs! Jeeze! and the "smell you..." bit. ORIGINAL ORIGINAL ORIGINAL!

What refreshing writing. Thank You! I also read "A Little Ice to Ease the Pain"...which I will review separately...and cannot wait to read what you have in store there. Keep up the fantastic storytelling. LOVE IT!
othfangirl chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
This chapter was so awesome and fantastic, your best yet, and not to mention extremely hot as well, hehe! You definitely did justice to this time in their lives, and portrayed Naley the way I wish we would have gotten on the show during S5! Huge props to you for taking that scene at the end of 505 and running with it and turning it into what I always wanted to see with Naley!

And I've got plenty of ideas for scene extensions over S5 and S6 that I would love for you to delve into, shall you feel inspired, hehe. So let me collect my thougts and then I'll send you a message in the next few days or so! But I loved this story to death and I even added it to my favorites list, so I plan on reading it again an again! But you should be proud of this fic, especially for your first fic, as this was wonderful!
mpgrrrl chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
This chapter was so amazing. I loved that besides all the naughty stuff, they talked about it as well (a bit). Plus it was really hot! See, Naley are so freaking hot, but Mark thinks otherwise.

Anyway, you could write about the scenes the person below me mentioned. Or an AU fic could be nice if you had inspiration and time (most importantly).

Overall this was a great story to read. Congrats!
naleylovepirates chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Wow... that was awesome! I really like it, especially now... with the lack of Naley on my screen ;)...

I would really like you to continue the scene in the 2x03 when Haley comes back of her shower with underwears lol... or the scene with the answering machine (2x17)... or the time when Naley made love on the balcon (Nathan talk about it in the 3x07)... or the scene in the 4x21 when Naley stay in their bedroom longer than they should have... or you could write a scene that happens between season 4 and 5... or the scene when Haley gives a little message to Nathan in season 6...

lol if you need any other ideas, I'm here!
saderia chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Sad to see it end. THat was so hot.

Saderia
saderia chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
That was hott.

Saderia
RitaOTH-HomeandAwayFan chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
I love this story I can't wait to see what happens next
othfangirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
WOW, this chapter was so hot! Once again let me reiterate how much I love the fact that it's based during S5 and what they were going through at the beginning of that season.

I love that you are going chapter by chapter and slowly building up to Naley reconnecting with each other. This is exactly how I picture things might have gone. Totally love how you are showing Naley pleasuring each other in every way possible(it's hot)before they actually get to the sex itself! It's so well written and I love how you are showing their emotions and feelings along with the actual scenes itself, so huge props to you!

This is fabulous and I hope you come back with more, as I can't wait to read more about Naley reconnecting again in every way possible! P.S. Glad that you decided to make this a multi-chapter fic instead of a one-parter, although it could have been a really long one-parter and that would have worked out fine too, hehe!
mpgrrrl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
It's very good for a first story. And it's great that you chose the 5th season to write a story about. We didn't get much stuff from it in the series. Update Soon!
othfangirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Wow-I absolutely love this story so far! For your first fic, you're doing an excellent job! I love that you based it around this time of their lives, as S5 had so much potential for Naley, an instead of really dealing with the realistic obstacles that Mark carved out for them, he chose to go with all the nanny Carrie over the top contrived soap opera crap! Okay, totally not still bitter at all thinking about it, lol!

But anyways, like I said, S5 had so much potential to really be an awesome journey for Naley reconnecting again and dealing with all of their issues an insecurities, but they missed the boat big time with it, so I'm loving the fact that you're going down this road. Of course Nathan would be apprehensive and nervous that he wasn't going to be enough for Haley and satisfy her like he used to, and you're doing such a brilliant job of exploring that! Keep it up, as I can't wait to read more, especially how creative Naley are going to get, hehe! So bring on the sumt and please hurry back with more, as this is great so far!
naleylovepirates chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love it so far! I hope Carry will get what she deserves in this story :P REALLY GREAT... I can't wait for more!

P.S: If you could write your chapter longer, il would be awesome! Thank you!
KLafferty6 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I'm still totally enjoying this, I hope that we get more soon! For your first fic it's absolutely brilliant, you're doing a great job!
hsmroxsmysockz chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love this story! You are a great writer , keep it up!