Reviews for A Conversation
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Now that would be an impressive AU ... young Severus as one of the Marauders. Nice bit of characterization.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
interesting. in a good way. nice.
Relala chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I SMELL ANOTHER FAVOURITE! THIS WAS SO SWEET.
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hihi loved the last line!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Dear god, Snape as a Maurauder? The mind boggles...

Now tell me dear, how long will I have to spend harrassing you in order to make you write the AU Maurauder-era fic this so clearly demands?

Peace out

~TSD
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
*ponders that*

Sevvie instead of the rat...no, it probably wouldn't have.
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Funny!

I like it!

Much thanks!
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
OH NO! I don't even want to THINK of what James, Sirius and Remus could have destroyed with Snape's help! Thank heavens he wasn't a Gryffindor! But this is a really cute fic!
SailorSakuraChi chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Not bad!Very good!
SailorSakuraChi chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Not bad!Very good!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Cute. I love the characterization of Dumbledore, along with the humanization of snape.
no account chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Aw, tha was really good. You should do more... please? ;.;
Boromir chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
now, that made me smile! :-)
Twinkling Tabby chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Hi !

Nice conversation you have there, really in character. Though I found myself laughing (very unkindly toward poor Severus) imagining the Potion Master with an icepack on his forhead... he would hate being seen that way by students, wouldn't he? _

Out of mere curiosity: what exactly gave me away? Indeed, I am french, but you're not: you're german, so how did you find out?

Hoffentlich habe ich Recht...andererweise kannst du mich jetzt nicht mehr verstehen. (Warum schreibe ich auf deutsch, wenn meine deutsche Sprache noch mehr sich zu verbessern braucht, als mein Englisch?) Allerdings werde ich versuchen, mir einen netten englischen Beta zu finden. Es kann meinem Englisch nur gut machen und ich habe es schon seit langem gewollt. Doch danke, es mir geschrieben zu haben: ich hätte es noch längst vernachlässigen können! :-)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Ah, a refreshing lemon twist at the end! Major kudos for writing Albus and dear old Sev so in character!

Thanks for the fic!