Reviews for Summertime Suspense
MisfitCarter chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
it's super insane at how well I relate to Nic. My grandma had my om when she was sixteen and my mom had me when she was twenty! I also wanna minor in mythology and attend Brown! That's crazy! I really like this story! Mainly because of how well I can relate to Nic! You're a wonderful author!
Abs chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I can't believe you ended it like that! I so wanted a happy ending! Great story though, you should be proud of yourself.
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Sooo... Did Nic and Billy get a chance at any point? That would make the story go full circle. It would be the perfect epilogue for this kind of ending: some things end, some begin, people make mistakes, other people get a chance...
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Yay, things are happening and people are saying things!
(The last few chapters were a bit thin.)
I can't wait to see how the movie plot changes with Nic in it. And a kiss on the temple, huh? What a curious placement, more protective than romantic, I wonder what he meant by that...
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I was worried I'd find no good Matt/OC stories! I like that Nic gets to know Matt through his brother, that's a very nice and unforced idea.
If I had to critique anything, it would be your strange choice of detail. For example - I don't care what Shannon did in France. I don't care that Nic's homework is to write an essay about the Odyssey (unless it becomes important later). I do, however, care why she was dating that jerk for 2 years because that might be important for her character profiling. For example: "I was hormonal, he was extremely hot and I considered myself lucky that he showed interest in me" would explain her poor choice by self-esteem issues. Or "he was applying to Brown as well, and he knew a few students there and he offered to take me on a trip over there and before I knew it, we were dating" would show that she's ambitious, a little too practical or opportunist but unexperienced when it comes to real romance. So far, I'm getting mixed signals about Nic - she's great at school but she's not proud of it, she dated the most popular jock but she hates partying...
sarahserenity6296 chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
I just finished reading this and while the ending wasn't exactly what I expected, I still loved it.
Jo Nahmanaick chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
Wow! I waited a lot to review your story, which by the way it's terrific! Even though it's not action, it seems action packed, never dull and the characters lively, with defined personalities. I loved how you gave depth to them, even to characters over looked in the movie, like Billy, giving him his chance to shine. I like the banters between Nic and Shan, although I cringed oncce when one called the other "retard", although I'm not criminalizing you for it. At the end, even after everything the Matt Nic had been through is sad that they can't seem to congeniate, well, it's so sad that they couldn't congeniate, but that was only natural Nic didn't know if to grieve or what, she hadnt had clousure for almost four years, and it's time for her to cope with it. We can only hope she forgives him sometime, even if they don't get back together. (He!,listen to me,like they were real people..., well, to some extent they are, right?)

Well I can't review every chapter here, so I'm just going to tell you that I ENJOYED this story, sad ending and all (life's a bitch, ain't it?) It was entertaining, suspenful, passionate, and moving. I lve how you write, with attention to details ut without wasting time, words, or the point. Please, please, please, keep writing stuff like this (specially if is THiC ;))

Toast on Sumertime Suspense!
Cwarnic93 chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
A beautiful, yet sad, ending.

:')
beba78 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Sad ending

But I get what you mean

Some stories just HAVE to have a sad ending; it would seem odd

to have a happy endind

This story really is great :D

Hope you write more HIC stories

Yours are the best .
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
I loved reading this fanfic, the ending was not what I was exspecting, but it fits and I like it!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
... I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! Why must everyone be so damn depressing? I actually CRIED! I'm still crying! I read to get away from my depression and THIS is supposed to help! I thought it was going to be a happy story but NO! You had to go and make it sad! Son of a bitch!
Cwarnic93 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
I'm dreading that the next chapter will be the last. : (

But it's a great story and I've enjoyed it completely : )
AwesomeBlonde89 chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
This story is... AWESOME! I lurve it so much and am extremely sad that it will be ending soon. Please update!
beba78 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
Wow

So Billy liked her that whole time :O

Aww

I'm so glad you stuck with this story from beginning to end :)

I was wondering if you are going to do another HIC story?

Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
SorryImNotFunny chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE this story. This is the first Matt/OC story that I've read on the site and this story makes me want to read more! It was hard for me to stop reading sometimes. You are a very talented writer. I can't wait for the last chapter!

-Nefertiti :D