Reviews for Nerima's black panther
Uchiha Rai chapter 16 . 3/29
this story has by far my favorite portrayal of Soun Tendo
RubyHeart99 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
great! :)
shugokage chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Definitely a fun story thanks!
Zant's Minion chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Did you even try to give him a character :( ... It seems to me at the start Ranma was good but then he became a pushover who let the girls ridicule and abuse him. It looks like you started off wanting to write something good but ended up just half $$ing it and made him a pushover. They treated him like a object with no feeling ya know :( I was just so disapointed I stopped reading before chapter 14. The making fun of the curse and Akane gave away a secret ranma told her (though when her told her i have no idea) so easily, it just doesn't seem right ya know. I'm sorry but it was good otherwise.
jacobmillenbach37 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
i was thinking about changing happosai into the wise kind hearted old man can that work.
Shinzochi chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
first off i really loved this story, it was hilarious and i wish you were to continue the story with Ranma having his new curse and with his panther curse to deal with, and honestly Kasumi being a badass like that was the most shocking thing i have ever seen, and i fully understand the chapter title but also didn't see that ending coming, also in my honest opinion i think you were doing great with the innuendos on your own cause damn near anything can be made into an innuendo it is just a matter of if what you have the characters say or do can in any way have sexual connotations like "pealing" a "banana" and "wrapping him up" or "winding his spring", it is all just a matter of how it is put, i am looking forward to reading more of your stories
rickystern987 chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
este capitulo estuvo espectacular!,en serio!,esto me hizo reir mucho,sobre todo la cita con kasumi,eso fue totalmente inesperado jajajajajajajaja!,sigue asi,actualiza pronto bye!.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I do like the idea of BA Kasumi there, as well as all the girls going on a date with Ranma and them having a good time, so this was a nice wrap here, and enjoyed it very much.
pensuka chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
well this is surprising ending
DonPJuan chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
keep up the great work this fic is quickly becoming one of my more favored fics to read, heck even my mother who never read a fic before enjoyed this fic though the both of us agreed that Nodoka was a bit of a pervert during the furo scene but hey if it works to make the fic humorous then I'm all for it. You'd be surprised at how many people will stop and read a already opened fic on a computer if it's a home computer or even a public computer.
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
ROTFL! This story is tons better than the original series and manga (_) adn personally i think you are doing perfectly with the story it's self adn the innuendo and i would love to see you actually do the whole series/manga i am looking forward to the next chapter
RadicalForbiddenPizzaRoll chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
I think that you should try to introduce the warlock that cursed Ranma into the story, and have him get his butt kicked by the girls. They spare his life for the cure to the curse.
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I'm sorry there is just nothing in this story holding my attention, I may as well have read any fanfic before 95 if I wanted to see that level of regurgitation.

Hope you keep practicing.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I think when people mention original material, they are likely pointing out that everyone and their fossilized pokemon has regurgitated the opening scenes to stories. The Saotomes show up on a rainy day, Usagi finds a cat with a band-aid on its forehead, Tenchi trips into a harem H-game plot.

Also how would Tatewaki have determined it was a female panther, unless he was groping between the legs, the tail would block any casual observation. And don't give me that 'tail was in the air garbage', great cats only raise the tail to spray musk or indicate heightened arousal, climbing out of a pool of water doesn't cut it.

If you want to get around the story thief thing have you tried PM people about using their stories? Then you can put that in the disclaimer, probably have to repeat for every chapter, the internet is slow at absorbing information.

I'll keep reading for a while, not sure how much longer as there hasn't been much new material.
Pryde Kitty chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
It's nice to see a new chapter of this again, but I was a little dissapointed that it was so short. Still it was nicely written and definitely rather amusing. Keep up the good work.