Reviews for Nerima's black panther
BookWyrm666 chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
every body run Kasumi-chan has a gun
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
So Ranma isn't fighting? Cause I am 11 chapters in and the only fight Ranma has participated in has been a spar with Akane towards the first couple of chapters.

I can understand his stance on needing to be in control of his Neko Ken style, but this is ridiculous. Ranma is a Martial Arts, and no martial artist would simply quit the Art because of inconvenience, they would simply work around it or remove the obstacle blocking their path.

The fact he is running away from women who want to fight him is starting to get grating, especially since Ranma Saotome is defined by his devotion to and skill in the Art. Take that away(as you seem to be doing here) and what is there left that defines Ranma apart from anyone else? Even his cursed form wouldn't really define him as anyone could have done the same.

So far all I have seen is a black haired boy who is cursed with an overreactive mind to anything that could be taken as sexual in content, who is somewhat decent in martial arts but never uses it, who occasionally turns into a female panther with cold water, and who's name happens to be Ranma Saotome. Personally you could have inserted any one of Ranma's rivals into that setting, change their cursed form and simply call them Ranma and they would have fit right in here.
squeegywing chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I'd love to see you adopt "Ranma wolf Shampoo's guardian."
Murphy's laws 666 chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
What did you do to soun?! Seriously though his daughters and three other girls are screwing his future son-in-law and he's acting like it's an everyday occurrence!
Uchiha Rai chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
this story has by far my favorite portrayal of Soun Tendo
RubyHeart99 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
great! :)
shugokage chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Definitely a fun story thanks!
Zant's Minion chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Did you even try to give him a character :( ... It seems to me at the start Ranma was good but then he became a pushover who let the girls ridicule and abuse him. It looks like you started off wanting to write something good but ended up just half $$ing it and made him a pushover. They treated him like a object with no feeling ya know :( I was just so disapointed I stopped reading before chapter 14. The making fun of the curse and Akane gave away a secret ranma told her (though when her told her i have no idea) so easily, it just doesn't seem right ya know. I'm sorry but it was good otherwise.
jacobmillenbach37 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
i was thinking about changing happosai into the wise kind hearted old man can that work.
Shinzochi chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
first off i really loved this story, it was hilarious and i wish you were to continue the story with Ranma having his new curse and with his panther curse to deal with, and honestly Kasumi being a badass like that was the most shocking thing i have ever seen, and i fully understand the chapter title but also didn't see that ending coming, also in my honest opinion i think you were doing great with the innuendos on your own cause damn near anything can be made into an innuendo it is just a matter of if what you have the characters say or do can in any way have sexual connotations like "pealing" a "banana" and "wrapping him up" or "winding his spring", it is all just a matter of how it is put, i am looking forward to reading more of your stories
rickystern987 chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
este capitulo estuvo espectacular!,en serio!,esto me hizo reir mucho,sobre todo la cita con kasumi,eso fue totalmente inesperado jajajajajajajaja!,sigue asi,actualiza pronto bye!.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I do like the idea of BA Kasumi there, as well as all the girls going on a date with Ranma and them having a good time, so this was a nice wrap here, and enjoyed it very much.
pensuka chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
well this is surprising ending
DonPJuan chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
keep up the great work this fic is quickly becoming one of my more favored fics to read, heck even my mother who never read a fic before enjoyed this fic though the both of us agreed that Nodoka was a bit of a pervert during the furo scene but hey if it works to make the fic humorous then I'm all for it. You'd be surprised at how many people will stop and read a already opened fic on a computer if it's a home computer or even a public computer.
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
ROTFL! This story is tons better than the original series and manga (_) adn personally i think you are doing perfectly with the story it's self adn the innuendo and i would love to see you actually do the whole series/manga i am looking forward to the next chapter