Reviews for A Way Back Into Love
violinthium12 chapter 1 . 1/10
Hey so I know its 2016 which seems like a long time since you've published and updated this story now but whether you have the chance to look back at this, I beg you to please finish this story, it'd mean so much to me. I've read quite a few ryan/marissa stories on this site and I have to say that yours is one of my favourites but it saddens me that it's not finished ("Serendipity" also). Anyway aside from that, I'd like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story (thoroughly being a huge understatement) and I really hope you are happy with it and that you still have people like me reading this years ahead of the time that you've made this. Hope you are well!
nzOptimist chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
Happy ending please? :)
Rainman237 chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
This story is outstanding! Keep up the great work and can't wait to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/9/2015
Hey, I know it's been a while since you updated this but it's really great so you should still go on! cheers from France ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
Please update this story.
It's a very good story, would've liked the show to end like this. Thanks for writing everything so far good read
Riss chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Omg you posted! I'm glad that the kids are loving Newport. I can't wait for the next chapter cause I know there'll be some RM interactions or so I hope.

How many chapters do you have planned for this chapter? Please post soon!
RyanMarissa chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
I wanted to let you know that there's some of us still reading the story:) I have to say thet qhen I started reading I wasn't really sure I would like it, but I' ve grown to love it and I can't wait for you to continue it as soon as you can. I love where you are headed and this chapter was amazing!
noro chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
update asap great writing
xoElle23 chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
This never gets old. 3
Fatedtopretendd chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
I really commend you for continuing on with this fic! I've really enjoyed the story so far and this chapter was no different. The moment between Julie and Marissa was lovely, only wish would be to have seen more of that interaction. I look forward to all future updates! So definitely carry on with this if you can.
riss11 chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
I MISS THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
yatsi chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! The story is awesome and i really wanna know how it ends!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I had to leave a review for you to get 200 ! hehe

I starteed reading your story and I love the idea, even though ... I began with the last chapter it looks amazing and I'm really excited to embark on this journey :)

Cheers !
CaptainOats13 chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
This is such a great story. I don't want it to end!
CaptainOats13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
This is such a good story, I can't wait to keep reading.