Reviews for A Way Back Into Love
Riss chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Omg you posted! I'm glad that the kids are loving Newport. I can't wait for the next chapter cause I know there'll be some RM interactions or so I hope.

How many chapters do you have planned for this chapter? Please post soon!
RyanMarissa chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
I wanted to let you know that there's some of us still reading the story:) I have to say thet qhen I started reading I wasn't really sure I would like it, but I' ve grown to love it and I can't wait for you to continue it as soon as you can. I love where you are headed and this chapter was amazing!
noro chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
update asap great writing
xoElle23 chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
This never gets old. 3
Fatedtopretendd chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
I really commend you for continuing on with this fic! I've really enjoyed the story so far and this chapter was no different. The moment between Julie and Marissa was lovely, only wish would be to have seen more of that interaction. I look forward to all future updates! So definitely carry on with this if you can.
riss11 chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
I MISS THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
yatsi chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! The story is awesome and i really wanna know how it ends!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I had to leave a review for you to get 200 ! hehe

I starteed reading your story and I love the idea, even though ... I began with the last chapter it looks amazing and I'm really excited to embark on this journey :)

Cheers !
CaptainOats13 chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
This is such a great story. I don't want it to end!
CaptainOats13 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
This is such a good story, I can't wait to keep reading.
queenswift13 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I haven't finished reading this yet, but it's such a good story! I love the idea
mcastro2094 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Heeeey. I love this... Would you mind updating? I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
AHHHHHHH! Please update! i definitely just spent the day at the edge of my seat reading all of these chapters! lol great story i hope you update soon!
Nanny chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Please UPDATE!
Nanny chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
I loved it, please post more!