Reviews for Sheltered Observations
Mookspink17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
hahaha Sokka's reaction would be hilarious
Hedgehog of Time chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Zuko is going to die when Sokka finds out.
xjustmexx chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
hahaha I really liked this story, and I also would love to see sokka's reaction and the confrontation between him and zuko :D
Genora Loe chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
great story! ;)
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Noo, not Sokka, Toph, not Sokka! Ask Suki instead! Even Haru would be a better choice! Sokka's just gonna go bat-sh*t crazy and hunt Zuko down and if he decides to answer the question after he's probably going to scar her poor innocent mind, along with any of the other children within hearing distance.
ashes on the ground chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
HAHAHAHA. Poor Toph and her seemingly innocent mind. And it's true anyway; most of the time people forget she's just a kid. Great story, btw! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
HA!
Orlissa chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It was great :) Made me laugh :D I would love to see Sokka's reaction to Toph's question :P
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh, god, I can just see THAT conversation...

Toph: Hey, Snoozles, why were Sparky and Sugarqueen alone and naked together last night? And why were their clothes all over the floor, 'cause it wasn't laundry day, and Sugarqueen hates it when we leave things lying around!

Sokka: *Splutters and starts foaming at the mouth*

Toph: And they didn't feel angry, but why would they be on top of each other unless they were fighting and trying to pin each other down?

Sokka: ZUKO! Space Sword and I need to have a talk with you!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That's a conversation I'd love to see. How awkward would that be. Thank you so much for writing this it was amazing.
k9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
oh sokkas gonna gwt Zuko, run sparky run.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ha! Dirty benders.
Mz.zutara4sho chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's been a long time since I've read something this well written. I especially love the beginning where you bring out the point that Toph WAS a very sheltered child. ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS 3 3
k99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
make another one when toph asks sokka. i just wanna know how it turns out AWKWARD
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
LOL I would kill to see THAT conversation! XD Excellent!

I am glad you made it a point to make it plausible that Toph would be confused. I agree with your characterization here for the reasons in the first paragraph. A lot of authors make her all knowing about ALL things, but, while she's a smart kid and *did* hang around some "interesting" ppl at Earth Rumbles, that doesn't mean she knows about... er, *that*. And you made it work so well. :)