Reviews for Chimerical
Lover of Emotions chapter 13 . 4/5
that is good. update soon please.
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
excellent so far! update soon!

-clicks all 4 boxes-
xoRetributionox chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
I love all of your work honestly, but Chimerical has had some of my favorite bits of your work in it including this latest chapter. It would be interesting to see it or a couple of the others expanded upon, but really anything you write is good so I'm happy with whatever lol.
Chaos Dragon chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
god i love your ashleigh/brad stuff. this was great. i liked seeing villainized mike and quasi-vindicated brad. ending felt a bit rushed but it still worked wonderfully. thanks for sharing, please share more soon!

cd
ABC123 chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
I love all your fics, but I think this may be my favorite so far. It was so sweet and soft, yet you managed to keep both characters true to the personalities created in the books. Absolutely amazing job.
funinthesun55 chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
That was a really awesome chapter! I've never read such a good one from Wonder's Victory. I can't wait for your next one!
Chaos Dragon chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
i've enjoyed everything i read so far, but i have to say that i enjoyed this alternate take on ashleigh and brad so much. it's just fantastic.

cd
PerfectTen chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Oh my gosh- that was the most adorable thing ever! Aww... snowfight.

And no offense to poor Mike or anything, but that sleigh is lame lame lame.
SilverHorseshoes chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Aw... so cute...
TBfever chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
This is a lovely story. If you take requests: Could you do a fic involving Christina/Parker?
funinthesun55 chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
So adorable! I loved that...especially the end!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Aw... that was so insanely sweet. Definitely different than your usual angst, but still absolutely amazing.
audacityy chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Well, I'm shell shocked. This was exceptionally beautiful. Your plot lines are so inventive; the character bantering is witty and plain amusing. This topped my love for #2(Secret Told to the Mouth) easily.

You have such talent. Keep writing, and let other see it.
funinthesun55 chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
This was a great chapter-by the way I love all your writing. Ashleigh/Brad is my favorite.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Your one-shots are something amazing. I am so jealous of what you're able to do with your words. You're able to create relationships that are so complex and exquisitely perfect I can't stop reading. Your stories are pretty much the reason why I'm so in love with the Brad/Ashleigh pairing. Great work. I hope you're able to post another addition to this story some time in the near future.