Reviews for The True Story of Harry and Hermione
Cheryl Grant chapter 5 . 9h
Just a clarification ... Nodding your head is an up and down motion meaning yes ... Shaking your head is a right and left motion meaning no.

When you wrote "Harry shook his head yes", it should have read "Harry nodded his head yes". Harry shaking his head would mean he was saying no.
preedyscott chapter 28 . 3/18
Please Update really good story absoultly loved can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Loved it !
Kitkat816 chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
HG,
I love this story! I only started reading the other day and I'm hooked! So sorry about the cancer thing, hope it's all cleared up for you (haven't read further than this chapter so I'm not sure)
Good luck with the series and best of luck in life in general!
Kitkat816
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I'm so glad that you made them all alive
GBTtown chapter 28 . 8/21/2016
Really very good story. You mentioned that it was pretty fluffy and you were right. Almost no one had died except Voldy.
The anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Jolly good story,very descriptive wish I could do that!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
I wonder if you know that punctuation is a very important part of English, let alone Story Writing?
HermioneG11 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
It is awesome! But let Hermione do some things for herself; she is not the type to let someone pull her chair out for her.
jobregon300 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Yeah
Luna Llena chapter 26 . 2/14/2016
I love this fic! I hope you feel better soon.
Sincerely,
Luna Llena
annmareeca chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
Your story is amazing and I think I may have fallen in love with it
Currahee506 chapter 28 . 11/5/2015
More please
Paddybee chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Totally delightful!, great plot, good characters, correct grammar, good English. I rate you equal to Robst as a fanfic author which is high prais indeed. May you benefit from glucosamine, devil's claw and diclofenac, which make up a potion that alleviates R. arthritis, just ask Poppy!.
Antjex3 chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
I really loved the story. I never read a story where Dumbledore or Mrs. Weasley are the 'bad guys' but I really liked it.

Love the friendship between Harry,Neville,Draco and Hermione.

I hope that this isn't the end!