Reviews for The True Story of Harry and Hermione
Paddybee chapter 28 . 9/15
Totally delightful!, great plot, good characters, correct grammar, good English. I rate you equal to Robst as a fanfic author which is high prais indeed. May you benefit from glucosamine, devil's claw and diclofenac, which make up a potion that alleviates R. arthritis, just ask Poppy!.
Antjex3 chapter 28 . 9/12
I really loved the story. I never read a story where Dumbledore or Mrs. Weasley are the 'bad guys' but I really liked it.

Love the friendship between Harry,Neville,Draco and Hermione.

I hope that this isn't the end!
Cheryl Grant chapter 22 . 8/31
Interestingly, my husband and children are descended from one of Robert the Bruce's legitimate daughters ...

Loving your story. Wondering what the heck Seamus and Dean have gotten themselves involved in?
This is the best thing I have ever read and hope for more, I wish this was in the books
asdfjkl chapter 28 . 7/22
Thank you for writing this sequel. I hope you continue to write, this is amazing! Once again, thank you!
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 28 . 7/22
Omg this is gonna be GOOD! I'm really looking forward to when u'll up at this story. But PLEASE take ur time! My grandma has that disease too so I understand if u don't update fast. : ) 3
PoseidonPrince chapter 28 . 5/29
not bad
god of all chapter 28 . 3/29
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
rawrrogan chapter 12 . 3/27
Why is there so much cutting and blood involved? ._.
Yes I need the next chapter
zackie1987 chapter 28 . 1/29
Very good story I hope there is more
tkim619 chapter 28 . 1/25
WHAOOO *CLAP *CLAP I seriously love this story! some parts were funny but love it anyways)
tkim619 chapter 14 . 1/24
hahah lol harry immediately carried her once he felt her forehead! that cute!
tkim619 chapter 13 . 1/24
AAWWEEEEEE Hermione and Harry!
tkim619 chapter 12 . 1/24