Reviews for The True Story of Harry and Hermione
GBTtown chapter 28 . 8/21
Really very good story. You mentioned that it was pretty fluffy and you were right. Almost no one had died except Voldy.
The anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3
Jolly good story,very descriptive wish I could do that!
I wonder if you know that punctuation is a very important part of English, let alone Story Writing?
HermioneG11 chapter 3 . 6/22
It is awesome! But let Hermione do some things for herself; she is not the type to let someone pull her chair out for her.
jobregon300 chapter 7 . 4/7
Yeah
Luna Llena chapter 26 . 2/14
I love this fic! I hope you feel better soon.
Sincerely,
Luna Llena
annmareeca chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
Your story is amazing and I think I may have fallen in love with it
Currahee506 chapter 28 . 11/5/2015
More please
Paddybee chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Totally delightful!, great plot, good characters, correct grammar, good English. I rate you equal to Robst as a fanfic author which is high prais indeed. May you benefit from glucosamine, devil's claw and diclofenac, which make up a potion that alleviates R. arthritis, just ask Poppy!.
Antjex3 chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
I really loved the story. I never read a story where Dumbledore or Mrs. Weasley are the 'bad guys' but I really liked it.

Love the friendship between Harry,Neville,Draco and Hermione.

I hope that this isn't the end!
Cheryl Grant chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
Interestingly, my husband and children are descended from one of Robert the Bruce's legitimate daughters ...

Loving your story. Wondering what the heck Seamus and Dean have gotten themselves involved in?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read and hope for more, I wish this was in the books
asdfjkl chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Thank you for writing this sequel. I hope you continue to write, this is amazing! Once again, thank you!
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Omg this is gonna be GOOD! I'm really looking forward to when u'll up at this story. But PLEASE take ur time! My grandma has that disease too so I understand if u don't update fast. : ) 3
PoseidonPrince chapter 28 . 5/29/2015