Reviews for The True Story of Harry and Hermione
WHEN WILL YOU DO A NEW chapter
devin.kelly.9889 chapter 28 . 10/1
Please update this fanfic is really good I love the story on how it just takes you into the story
Anthony chapter 16 . 9/28
I know I'm a couple years late but hell this is good
jumpingninjo chapter 28 . 9/20
whattttt i hope you continue this I really want to see what changes they stir up in the wizarding world
chadhanna chapter 28 . 6/23
Just a quick note to thank you for the story. Hope you're doing OK, RA is nasty. I won't moan about "it's self" rather than "itself" because I'm sure you've heard it all before.
Marc the Unruly chapter 28 . 6/7
I really enjoyed this and I wish it could continue, but after 8 years it seems unlikely. Nonetheless, well done for a great story.
Floyd Hensley chapter 26 . 5/25
I love your story as I read most of the time. That is not why I decided to respond, I also have rheumatoid arthritis that went internal. When I was younger I was a seal in the navy and had a blast doing things that most never think about doing. As I started to have problems with my body I went to the docs with little results. Now 35 years later I'm still kicking and going strong. I refuse to let it get me down and still do what I want even after losing a knee and shoulder to it. Don't let it get you down and keep writing
gdow1 chapter 16 . 5/10
make them have sex
Cheryl Grant chapter 5 . 4/22
Just a clarification ... Nodding your head is an up and down motion meaning yes ... Shaking your head is a right and left motion meaning no.

When you wrote "Harry shook his head yes", it should have read "Harry nodded his head yes". Harry shaking his head would mean he was saying no.
preedyscott chapter 28 . 3/18
Please Update really good story absoultly loved can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Loved it !
Kitkat816 chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
HG,
I love this story! I only started reading the other day and I'm hooked! So sorry about the cancer thing, hope it's all cleared up for you (haven't read further than this chapter so I'm not sure)
Good luck with the series and best of luck in life in general!
Kitkat816
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I'm so glad that you made them all alive
GBTtown chapter 28 . 8/21/2016
Really very good story. You mentioned that it was pretty fluffy and you were right. Almost no one had died except Voldy.
The anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Jolly good story,very descriptive wish I could do that!