Reviews for Human After All
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
awww that was cute

:P
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I loved it! You were so right I was totally waiting for the jaundiced eyes. Great twist but I am so sad about Steve...
Melancholyworld chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So sweet!

Never thought about the idea of using Steve McQueen in a fanfiction. Touching, and very possible. Kudos!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww! What a great little oneshot! James is so sweet. Poor Stevie. RIP :)

I positively LOL'd at your "wolfing down Wilson's toasted bagel comment"
CrescentSapphire chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
yeah, toasted bagel is definitely a euphemism, and now it wont leave me alone. ha!

oh, and also... aw, good story!
thyla chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw *sniff* that was cute : )
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
D'aww... that was so cute XD
passionfornight chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love Steve and therefore I love this (even though Steve is dead). It was really good to see that death of Steve affects House. What made it better is that Wilson tried to make it better, and it worked. Now so long as Cuddy doesn't find out about the rat in the hospital...
micetea chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was sad, cute and everything in between") Poor Steve, Hello Paul. More on Paul please")
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Great story. I really thought it was jaundice. While what you did was sad, it was really good. Everyone seemed in character. *favs*
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aww. This is the cutest thing I've read in ages. And apparently my sense of 'cute' is warped but hey, this was indeed too cute, with House crying over his lost pet and Wilson buying him a new one. Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw, this was sad. House getting upset over his dead pet. Great story.
wenb45 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I don't think this story has really been done before, but I'm glad that you wrote it. I love 'human House', even though he is rarely seen on the show. Well-written and thanks for sharing.