Reviews for Kimiko's Dilemma
The Dusk Terror chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goodness!
InactiveUser2k12 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
i loved this story so much that i stayed up just to finish it...its 10:06 right now
DemonFiccer chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Excellent story. I've read the entire story and I'm very happy. Just a little note though. The native language of Brazil isn't Spanish. It's Portuguese. Just a little tip, seeing as I noticed you had Rai say some spanish. Anyway, excellent job.
lovingrace chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
i like it somewhat confusing but i understand now
Sonya Rivers chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
KYAAAA! Thanks for the fluff!
Firegirl 156 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVER!
silverarrow65 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
WOW. UM. Gee, I just freaking LOVE this story. This is probably actually one of the best KimxRai out there. :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Aww man I loved this chapter so much! This was great, really something. I liked that part with Spicer calling Kimiko that, it was totally a Raimundo-go-kick-his-butt-NOW moment. Great chapter, so, is it over now? It sounds like it. But, hey, great story.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*sigh*

The only messed up thing about this show is that they gave Raimundo a Hispanic accent, not a Brazilian accent. Brazilians speak Pprtuguese, not Spanish, hence the accent is way different. . .

Sorry, as Brazilian this is of great annoyance to me.

That being said, cute story. I can see the event unfolding. You're a talented writer.
Kittykat0989 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
AWESOME STORY! really loved it :D
Megannnnnnnnnnn chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
This Story Is Very Well Written And Has A Good interesting Plot Line, You Also Have Good Grammer, Keep It Up XD
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Wow, what a cliffy! I can't wait for the next chapter! You have a good storyline and grammer, and that's getting hard to find. So keep going! :)
MISTALI chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Oh fuck. Kimi is talking to herself.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Oh my. This is very well written. I re-read the last chapter, 3, and I must say the instances of Jack and Wuya fighting and cussing at each other is wonderful. Minus the cussing. This chapter was histerical, yet intimiating. This plot idea is wonderful, and very well portrayed right now. Keep on going for it, thank you.
KeepThePartyAlive chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
YAYSIES! I AM SO EXCITED YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! I WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD STOP WRITING IT! love it please please update as soon as possible!