Reviews for Secrets
unlovedAngel.x chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Aw, dang, dude, well, it isn't that bad, but I do hope you update soon..
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
joy
Marie1000 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
OMg I love your story. Although it is almost like hannah Montana it's still different. Great job.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Ok...I seriously considered dropping this story in the first chapter, not very catchy. But the summary had called me, so I continued reading. Then what you did with the spanish...I honestly think ypu should either get a better translator for that, if you plan on continuing using other languages, because even though you did translate the words, you didn't put the verbs in the right tenses, and the grammar was wrong in several parts. Maybe someone who speaks spanish could help you, if you know someone, I could, but mabe you would prefer someone you actually know.

Anyway, I'm deviating from topic, the idea you began using, of Bella being sort of a song-writer, and Dakota singing her songs, just may give a very interesting spin to this story. I really want to see what you do with that.

Hope you'll find your flash drive and update soon.
affarie ava mai chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
o.m.g that happened to one of my friends too!

he was really miserable so i can only imagine how upset you must be,

dont worry i'm not angry, but as soon as you find your flashdrive try and update.

really great story by the way, cant wait for the next chapter!

from

Affarie Ava Mai
RosesFromDrew chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Trust me, this will be the only author’s note you’ll ever see unless something like this happens again.

lol, i saw it in another of your stories! dont worry be happy! :D:D:D:D:D:D (soz 4 my WEIRD mood!)!
Midnight Equinox chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
love it!

update soon!

its amazing!

:D
kelsey112 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
ok plz finish this soon ... i like that bella in this story plz hurry up
reading-mypassion chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
This is a really great story! Please continue. :D
Team Rosalie chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
plz update soon!
silent.but.strong chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
This is really good, can't wait intil the next chapter :]
RosesFromDrew chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
“Bella? Are you even listening?” yes I am, to my IPod.

lol! cool story!
Once In Every Life time chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
i love this story when will the cullens find out that dakota is bella? please please update soon!
H.M.T.H chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
i 3 this story please please please update soon :)
bundysarah chapter 2 . 7/25/2009