Reviews for Office Liaison
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Haha well this is the first of your stories that I read, figured I'd start with the short ones, and you managed to surprise me. First I assumed I was getting Bella/Jasper. Then when I realized it was a guy I assumed Edward (it's always Edward) and then I guessed Emmett when I heard about the physique. Good one. I'm not big on slash but this was well done!
debby191 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i was shocked i thought it was Jasper and Edward i screamed OMG when he said Look Emmett. I thought it was good
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Fuck that was hot!
FangsTurnMeOn chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMG!

I thought it was Edward!

I never had thought of Emett in slash!

I was, literally, screaming when I read: "Look, Emmett"

But awesome slash, I've just read a few of them, but just J&E.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Nan - That was great honey! I totally didn't figure out that it was Emmett and Jasper! lol I thought it was E/J! Loved it!

"Cockzilla" - *giggles* This was my fav of the names for his peen but thay all made me giggle!
comfort432 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I thought I had read all your stories- then this popped up. What a surprise ending. What good writing. I am shocked you have had so few reviews, maybe it was not to everyones taste but I am certainly impressed by your first slash.
Sxkitn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OK so did not see that comming.. WOW my big Emmy bear and Jasper... so use to seeing Edward and Jasper just aumed... but you know what they say about assuming...

That was so Hott... I loved it...
lavishone chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, Emmett huh?

Nice slashy lemon. Jasper and Emmett are new and I liked this pairing.

Also liked the mysterious set-up.
shanes89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
haha wasnt expecting emmett. nice.
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Just saw this reviewed on the PSS and had to read it, even though its 8am while sitting at my desk at work!

Fabulous, here I was thinking it was Edward, but it was Emmett, classic. Great one-shot lots of the good stuff there! Never read an Emmett/Jasper slash before.

For your first slash - fantastic! Do you think you will follow this up with a couple of chapters before and after this?
lilcatfish chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Okay! Holy Shit! I realized right away it was two guys but Jasper and Emmett? OM freakin G! I damn near fell out of my chair and died. Nicely done!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
m.. slash is a good look for you ;-)

Really that was awesome. I loved it. any chance you might continue after the contest?
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*jumps up and down in the air* Yay! You posted it! I have been looking forward to this since you first mentioned it on the AHoC forum.

And can I say that it was amazing! Fabulous job Nan and TT!
Hollibell chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, that was good! I loved how we really didn't know who it was until the end, although I suspected Jasper. Really very good!
naelany chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Some elephant _. Nan, bb, why were you scared? Are you going to continue? Please do _