Reviews for Sunburn
Dogzii chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Thats was so cute i could totally see Waka doing that XDD
MetallicIllusionAlchemist chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was cute. x3 I can totally imagine Issun doing that.. And, Waka was quite hilarious.

Seems like a princess and the frog kinda thing to me, doesn't it?
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
XD That was awesome! I love Waka, 'My little potato chip!' That had me cracking up. And it was so cute! Great story. _
onomatopoetical chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw, cute I really enjoyed this. It was very sweet, and I got a good laugh out of it too. XP I love it how I can tell who said what when the whole village saw Issun kissing Ammy. Lol, and I can see them reacting that way too.

Anyways, I enjoyed this. Thank you for making this amusing piece of work.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It was mildly humorous, there was a glaring mistake during Issun's muddled interpretation of Waka's prophecies (Prophet not Profit, rereading writing again and again can be such a pain, I know), the whole scenarios could have used more detailing as to just what sort of reactions or actions they were doing, the sunburned Issun was a good idea with poor execution as he suffered too little, not extremely which would have been rather humorous, the ending was a little surprising and could have used some more detailing and scenes regarding her human form, I'm sleepy and need some sugar, good night...
Keroanne chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw, it's cute! - lol And funny. Poor Issun, the perverted potato chip! (my favorite part! 3)

I, personally, am not a HUGE fan of this pairing, but this was cute! Plus I have to study it since it's kinda important for my story! Hoaayaa!

Sorry for my geekiness.

One more thing: you might wanna keep an eye on the spell-checker. I found several errors.
Spirit-wolfgod chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was so awesome O.O...I liked it - I feel kind of bad for Issun that he got tricked but it was kind of funny XD Thank you for making a Issun/Ammy fic. IT IS THE MOST OBVIOUS PAIRING IN THE GAME! not counting Kai/Oki O.o anyways I really loved it and i loved your other one too -