Reviews for Head over Heels
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow this is a awesome story!
Arcanegears chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow, this was really good. I've always liked peralshipping the best. The part at the end had me laughing, considering I'm at a friend's house and can't sleep either...

I supprot a third part btw...
AirshipHead chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
All I can say is, Wow!. This is definitely one of the most descriptive and well thought out fics I have ever read. It was also funny with the conversation between Ash and Dawn while they were trying to sleep. Reminds me of sleeping round someone else's house :D.

I hope you write a sequel to this as I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wrote a little Pearlshipping fic but I dont think it's very good. Anyway, great fic man, see ya!
MelliniumorderArceus chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I LOVE YOU! MUAH! I LOVE THIS FAN FIC...!
KungFuTruffle chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It's pretty good. There is a lot of tense errors, but you already copped to that, so I won't get on your case about it.

I kind of liked how you went from a first person perspective fic to a dialogue fic halfway through.

And I would like to see another part. It can only get worse for Ash from here on, and which of us doesn't like seeing our favorite characters get tortured horribly?
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That ending was very good. The whole conversation where Ash was trying to admit his feelings... Heh, it was very funny the way you wrote it. I'm not really a Pearlshipper, but I decided to click on a random fiction and came up with this one. Once again, I thought that very long conversation was enjoyable to read.

Keep it up.
MissCheckMate123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aww, that was awesome! oh a baby! Ahh, the good old days, when my brother was easier...yh that's right, my bro was way easier to handle when he was a baby. Lol, hope the baby gives all of you the greatest love and wishes in the world!