Reviews for 50 Frantic Ways
reppad98 chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
inklaced recommended your stories to me, so here I am! XD I really liked this one, so I'm glad I came here. I'll be the first to admit that I know very little about the manga, so I quickly looked up some things before diving into this story, and though I'm sure I missed some references and subtle hints, I could still follow the story pretty well. You made me a fan of this pairing :D Your writing style is very enjoyable, and I especially liked it that you wrote all these stories from other characters' point of view, you pulled it off surprisingly well. I especially liked the Pokémon ones, because their different characters became really clear, and the Christmas Tree was fun too haha, I had not expected that. The two of them are a really cute couple, and their conversations were very amusing haha. I would have difficulty picking a favorite chapter, because they all had their charm in their own way, and I like both the deep ones and the light, fluffy ones XD
Anyway, thank you very much for writing this, I enjoyed reading it, and keep writing! !
Queen Blue chapter 26 . 5/12/2016
I love these, all of them, they're all amazing! Beautiful! I loved that you used both pokemon and dex holder's POV. Particularly the pokemons! Each of their personalities was perfectly expressed. My favourite is the one with both Frantic and Mangaquest, your Gold was exactly on point! It fitted so well! I hope you finish these, you've done a great job so far. Thanks for your awesome writing!
DaPokemonMadster chapter 26 . 10/1/2015
Ah the puns XD I love 'em! Wow. So. I probably should've stopped to review every one of these, but I was too absorbed in reading them to take a break! I hope just this one will suffice! Anyways, I love Franticshipping so much, and your writing style is just absolutely fantastic! (Ohoho, a Pearl pun XD) Every time I read a story of yours, it always makes me feel so touched and inexplicably happy, and I always end up grinning like an idiot and laughing at everything. Ah. You're just, the best fanfic author I will ever have the pleasure of stu,bling across. I hope you'll update this, and finish off making it an actual 50 part story, but no rush! You've got a ton more stories that I'm about to go binge on!
DaPokemonMadster chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
YOUR STORIES ARE SO AMAZING I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS TO GIVE THIS THE REVIEW IT DESERVES.
Curious Calamity chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
is that referring back to when gold cooked crystals [or was it whitneys] food
Aurevesque chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
My only complaint: sown is like to sow seeds in the ground. sewn is the adjective for clothes made with needle and thread.
Katy chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Huh?
x Cheetah x chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Kiss kiss! Dang i need to find a very detailed hot searing RuSa kiss. Loved it btw
x Cheetah x chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
EHHH I dont have a clue whose narrating but everything was still sweet! :D
x Cheetah x chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
when Ruby cries, I cry!
x Cheetah x chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
what r u doing with my poor heart! Ohh ouch, i was warned tho. I thought I was prepared. Yet it hurt, real bad. Curse these two! Your writing destroys me!
x Cheetah x chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
A tear fell down my cheek. Oh how wonderful!
x Cheetah x chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I agree with Relo! They should run their skin together! /
x Cheetah x chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
"Will you, Sapphire, take Ruby as your lawfully wedded husband?"
".. I do"
then they kiss, confettis or rice flies, and I die! bc these two will be the death of me. Awesome prompt :')
x Cheetah x chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
like, damn, i need RuSa kissing 24/7.
i love it. I love the way you chose to write in their pokemon's perspective. It's new unlike from all the other Frantic fics. :)