Reviews for Even Heroes Need Help
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/29
This was amazing, you portrayed the characters just so WELL! I literally shivered at most parts because of how raw Blair's feelings for Chuck are and I love how Chuck orders Blair look-a-likes. :) Really amazing read.
Chris2035 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Really fantastic written! I also loved it when Blair made Serena wear the beret! Hilarious!

Hope you update soon!
annablake chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, yet another story! This is like Christmas lol.

LOVE the idea. Love the humour. (“I just wish I could look more like a Julia Roberts at the end of Pretty Woman kind of whore instead of a Poppy Lifton kind of whore.” LOL!) Love the naughtiness (I almost kind of wish Blair would have managed to "stay in character" a bit longer). Love the way Jack was mentioned. Love the way it was evident Chuck approached those whores - so differnet from the way he touches Blair. L-o-v-e-d the end where they were sobbing in each others arms.

So beautiful.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
lol - that was so Chair! perfectly imperfect all the way to the sweetness interrupted by the last line ;) lol
emilyforprez chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I so called it.

As I was nearing the end of this lovely one-shot, I said to myself, "This must be a cynicalshadows story."

I scrolled up when I was done and was like, "YEAH, I WAS RIGHT. :D"

See, you have a very distinctive type of writing... Great job, once more.
KateKazoo chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this was such a funny but at the same time sad story to should definetly winn!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Amazing... i laughed so much in the begining poor chuck and yes they are inevitable