Reviews for Stole A Kiss, Stole My Heart
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Please please please don't give up on this story! It's fabulous!
Day chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Please write more I'm dying to know what happens next!
niwet chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
You said your story wasn't over :( yet you haven't updated in over a year! Please write more, this is by far my FAVORITE story, and I need more because there was so much left unsaid, like does Alex have feelings for sienna? What will happen with Brendan? How will sienna and Tristan work long distance? My favorite part In this chapter was how you had a New York perspective. Please update, you are my inspiration!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
Don't give up on this story! Its too good I forget about!
Titkakasakalaka chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
Hey I just reread ur story for the third time so u need to update! I'm dying here!
Rena564 chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
Wow so I read your story and Im in love! I love tristan and sienna so much, and I sienna's NY friends visited...well that would be muy interesante. It would be so entertaining to see brenton and Tristan interact, but obviously Tristan would win ;) please please please don't give up on this story! I need to see how it ends so update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You really need to update! Your stories are good! I really wanna know what happens with sienna and Tristan! I want Brenton to need Tristan and see what happens
Titikakasakalaka chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
Please finish his story! I really want to know what happens!
Angel4eva-15 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Been ages since u updated your stories which is such a Shame cause they're so good
Guest chapter 28 . 11/16/2012
Continue this amazing chapter and superb story.
I'm waiting for a soon update.
Update fast PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hey great story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Update Soon, i'm waiting. This story is AMAZING!
tedduerin chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
can you please write the next chapter im dying!
Angel4eva-15 chapter 28 . 11/1/2012
Hey it's been a long time since u updated don't you think? So could u plzz update?
Anisha chapter 28 . 10/25/2012