Reviews for Untitled: Coming Soon
SummerAlina chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yeah) I want to see it
Jess the Penguin chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I think it would be worth a try. I know i would read it
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I thought that was a cute line, and that you SHOULD try this out. But of course, it's been 2 years since you posted this. So I most likely won't get my wish. I was told from early in my childhood, by my Daddy, that I looked like Scarlett O'Hara. And my mother is a descendant of 2 men who were beheaded by the Tudors. An Earl by Henry 8, and the earl's son by Liz 1. Can't keep their traps shut in front of monarchs is apparently a family trait. So these 2 together appeal to me. And I have valiantly tried to write this very scenario with no success. Let me know if you do pick it up sometime... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
you said A but you are not saying B, are you...?
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I would SO check this out if you wrote it! I think this would be a really interesting story to start! Go for it!
Scarlettforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ummm...when will this ever be written?
Tauvian chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It does seem an interesting concept. If you can write it and write it well, then I'm all for reading it. The Tudors saga has ended on HBO, sadly enough. But I'm both a fan of The Tudors series and Gone With The Wind. I think Anne would definitely have competition when it comes to Scarlett.

Question: Will you have Rhett show up? Maybe even Melanie, Ashley, and Scarlett's sisters as well. But only Scarlett will remember her other life and the others will just be living a different one. And maybe this time, she will fall in love with Rhett first. But if that happens, he better hope the King doesn't grow an interest otherwise he might end up losing his head.

I will place this story under an alert in case you decide to write it.
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I hope you still do it, I think it's a very interesting idea. I can see Scarlett and Anne becoming friends, since they're so alike.
Twideator chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
(I have a profile, i'm just too lazy to log in...)

I totally think that you should do a GWTW/Tudor crossover! The idea is great, and i'm currently reading your other Tudor fanfiction, and i absolutely adore it! I think that you can totally pull this off :)

Also, do you mind if i quote you? "If he's not making you the Queen of England, he's just *not that into you." That is really funny, and, with you permission, i'd like to add it to my profile :) of course, i'd give you all of the credit :)
Special Agent Lindsey chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I think it's a great idea!

I could seriously see Scarlett and Anne being frenemies haha.
jalf1018 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love this idea. Two of my favorite obsessions combined into one fan fiction would be awesome!
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love the Tudors! I think you should go for it! I will back you up on it all the way! GWTW is be far the best book/movie ever! so to mix my two fave topics is like wonderful! like is said, go for it please! if for no one than me and yourself! I would try it but, well, i'm already working on one story that is giving me enough trouble. )

~Cat~
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Please continue this, I love the plot!
Anja Summers chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Sounds very interesting. I say go for it.

~ Anja Summers ~
melisa chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
just do it, its a great idea