Reviews for Firestorm
Ax.Zarach chapter 1 . 6h
Hilarious, fun, and such a classic! Well-done crack is always welcome! I hope the sequel for this ie "Surrender" will surface at some point, although I also know personal life can put a halt of years on fanfiction. Thank you for this :)
EndlessMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Author-san! Can you make more SanadaRyoma stories? I'm just in love with them. XD Sadly, there aren't that many SanaRyo fics.
abandonedchannel chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
6 years later and I'm still laughing! XD Great job omg!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Very good! I vote for a sequel! Aw, poor Ryo-chan... But you know you love Sanada, right? ;P
Forgotten Cross chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was too funny xD
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I beg you do a sequel! This is to good not too! I can just see all the regulars stalking them and trying to give advice XD!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
poor ryoma. they just decided his boyfriend without his consent.
its quite funny. especially when the battle come out. and then the rules of the relationship just highlight it.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ahahaha...reads again...hahaha, but seriously, poor Ryoma...
Seyrin chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Some of the characters were OC, but i found it really amusing. I kinda wish some of that stuff happened in real life, it would be rather amusing. I like it.

-Sey
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Lol, this was freakin hilarioys.
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOL! . please continue writing for POT!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Nice.
love tenipuri chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
..smirk...
duchessme chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well then i wod like 2 read where there'll be lustful moan and heated gaze frm chibi 2 sanada -LOL
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
FUCKING HILARIOUS. I feel sad for ryoma. slightly. when I'm not laughing my ass off.