Reviews for Pieces
GundamFan chapter 16 . 7/19
.GUNDAM. . . .

Thanks for writig this awesome fanfic
1stfakedoctor chapter 9 . 5/10
Lelouch vi britannia commands you, UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! Seriously, this is awesome! So few people seem to take this story seriously, particularly fanfic authors. So PLEASE PLEASE update
Emerald Night 117 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
As you said, i hope this review helps.

This is a freaking amazing story, one of the best in my opinion. I would wait however long it takes, in hope that you update. I'm not one for long reviews, so i'm sorry if this is shorter that you would have expected. Anyway, i hope that ideas for this are still rebounding in your head, and i hope that you update.
A Midsummer chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I would have thought Sumeragi would be the shipper of Setsuna/Feldt and not Ian and Tieria. Hahahhaa...what a plot twist.
tri-edge14 chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
I just got done reading your storie and I can't wait for more so please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Update pls
Sleepyreader319 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Love Feldt and Setsuna! Update soon!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
GNY-003 Gundam Abulhool! Piloted by Marlene Vlady wife of Ruido Resonance, and mother of Feldt Grace.

The Abulhool looked like something from Macross, the GERWALK I believe it was called, The Abulhool was a jet that turned into a jet with legs and a head, but it had no arms.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
This was pretty good looks like Setsuna and Feldt's relationship is known to everyone now this is getting better and better.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
This was great and I agree that Feldt was in love with the first Lockon Stratos and I liked the return of Sumeragi my favorite character of Gundam 00 it was handled well.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
This is definitely good with Setsuna and Felt becoming close within 5 chapters and yet it doesn't feel rushed at all even with Setsuna confiding his past to Feldt.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This was very good I loved the moment between Setsuna and Feldt where Setsuna encouraged her to let our grief over the deaths of Christina and Licht.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This is a great chapter and Feldt remembering Christina in a flashback no surprise considering their closeness prior to Chris' death.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a good beginning to a retelling of season 2 and I do like Setsuna/Feldt myself.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Please please please continue!