Reviews for Tony's Little Boy
Gibbs killed the man in cold blood nit tony you have really ruined this whole story im out
This was very poorly done and Gibbs would bever shoot an unarmed man when both him and tony would of been able to get him down. How's that the case closed hows that justice to the victims.

Even if gibbs had no choice but to shoot he would of just shot the gun in the leg not a kill shot!

This is put me right off this story. Gibbs is a crazy nutjob with a crazy trigger finger abd shouldn't be around Tonys Son
Gibbs is an ass for taking the kid like tyat with out telling Tony why
paula chapter 6 . 5/25
iamenjoyinthisstory
lmill123 chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Love this story and if Gibbs was as smart as Tony he would realize that there was a reason why Eric doesn't seem to like Abby and it's more than her just being loud. Which if she babysat as much as she claimed she would know better. The baby doesn't like Abby, nor does he feel comfortable around her, Probably because he is picking up on her jealously towards him probably because she isn't the center of attention any longer. And her pouting and still being loud shows.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
reminds me of a case i watched. it was on csi and the episode was about a whole family of 6, the mother and father died in their bed room plus the two sons in their bed room. There were 2 surviors the 2 daughters. the csi crew suspected the oldest daughters boyfriend. after looking through the evidence they found out it was the boyfriend but it was the daughter who told him to do it because of the why they did it. The last evidence they found was that there was evidence that there was what happened was the father raped the younger get this The younger daughter is not really the younger daughter, she is the older daughter's daughter. The father had been raping bother of them and the older daughter was raped at the age of 13. so The daughter told her boyfriend to kill them because no one in her family noticed or did anything about a really sad story.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
WAIt when did gibbs and tony get together
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Why did she wait a whole month to give tony the baby? Why did Gibbs not even barely acknowledge this kids existance at first it seems odd that he wouldn't care about a kid especially since tony is like his son
CainAJLBassen chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL!
angelscatie chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I would love a sequel. This was such a cute story
lmill123 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Instead of Gibbs telling Tony to cool it he should have been yelling at Ziva and Tim
serena23 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
You should do a Tony gets de-aged. That would be so awesome.
flouts chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
a seewt story. I like how you write.

Maybe a litlle bit dispointed with the twin time. I found that it was too "easy" to solve the case.

Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Such a sweet idea. I just love this story!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Hello Emily Rai, I really like this story and I love the idea of a de-aged Tony story. Maybe the team has to investigate a murder at a top secret naval facility and Tony accidentally gets hit with something that ages him to a baby or a two year old and Gibbs is the one who has to care for baby Tony until the scientists can reverse the accident? Thanks Lightnshadows.

**P.S.* I hope your cousin Caleb is going okay,my friends and I have all being praying for him and your family,too. I'm a carer looking after my mum who has cancer,(she's only 50) so I know how hard it is to see someone you love so sick. Remember,take each day as it comes,always tell the people you love, that you do love them; never go to sleep angry with those you love and tell Caleb it's okay to be sad and angry and scared. It's okay for you and your family to feel the same as well. Just be there for each other no matter what.**
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »