Reviews for Tony's Little Boy
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 4/6
WAIt when did gibbs and tony get together
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/6
Why did she wait a whole month to give tony the baby? Why did Gibbs not even barely acknowledge this kids existance at first it seems odd that he wouldn't care about a kid especially since tony is like his son
CainAJLBassen chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL!
angelscatie chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I would love a sequel. This was such a cute story
lmill123 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Instead of Gibbs telling Tony to cool it he should have been yelling at Ziva and Tim
serena23 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
You should do a Tony gets de-aged. That would be so awesome.
flouts chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
a seewt story. I like how you write.

Maybe a litlle bit dispointed with the twin time. I found that it was too "easy" to solve the case.

Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Such a sweet idea. I just love this story!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Hello Emily Rai, I really like this story and I love the idea of a de-aged Tony story. Maybe the team has to investigate a murder at a top secret naval facility and Tony accidentally gets hit with something that ages him to a baby or a two year old and Gibbs is the one who has to care for baby Tony until the scientists can reverse the accident? Thanks Lightnshadows.

**P.S.* I hope your cousin Caleb is going okay,my friends and I have all being praying for him and your family,too. I'm a carer looking after my mum who has cancer,(she's only 50) so I know how hard it is to see someone you love so sick. Remember,take each day as it comes,always tell the people you love, that you do love them; never go to sleep angry with those you love and tell Caleb it's okay to be sad and angry and scared. It's okay for you and your family to feel the same as well. Just be there for each other no matter what.**
deetayl2 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I loved this story! Hit all emotions.
sundarkeyes chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Love it :) it so cool and your style of writting is great too
murraysmom chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
oh I love this story sad to find it ending :( good story thank you
murraysmom chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
HI love it love it loveit cannot wait to read more!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
So cute and amazing-Tony would be/is an amazing Dad

will you do a sequel...please?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
loved it though, hit submit from last review without really thinking. meant a "." not submit...but ya still cant be over its ILLEGAL (somehow...), just thought id let you know.