Reviews for You Belong With Me
yuki chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
this is the best story I read and I haven't gotten off the computer for well since chrismas vacation started I love storys where theres more than two or one couple especially when its crossdressing
Taigon Shikkin chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I thought I remembered where that line came from! I Love the movie Princess Bride! Can't fool me with this memory! Good luck making more fics!
Cookie-chan27 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
i really liked your story. Unlike other song based stories yours is actually a full story not just the music video of the song written down. I liked how you out your own stuff in there too it made it more interesting. Good work!
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
hello! love this story!

i just can't imagine naruto in glasses though.

yes, i like cheese. orange american is preferrable.

can i get a can of 'harry: bitch repellant'? i have a few bitches i need to keep away from me
kirstielynn chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
i love how it followed the song but at the same time it kinda went its own way.. verry cool
dragonamy21 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I was just looking for a good high school fanfiction with Sasuke/naruto parting and I found this one. I have to say that this is the first story that keep me laughing most of the time I read it. I would have never thought of a part like Gaara and Kiba but I have to say that was a good parting and it worked in this story. I like the way you used the song but made it into a cool story. I like the way you put the different characters into different parts of the school social class. I also like the way that the 'underdogs' won most of the 'jackpot'. LOL _
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
please can i use your pairings for a story based on this same song i will dedicate it 2 u please
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
loving this fic
KyouyaxCloud chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
really really love it!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
such a nice story:)
fullmoon123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
it's the best history that i have seen
HufflepuffGleek chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
That last part was like really really funny I couldn't stop laughing and I agree with Sasuke Naruto has been spending way way too much time with Neji.
DarkAngel010 chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
hn
Lingo10 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Aw this is so nice! :D Great ending!
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 2 . 9/24/2009